Marrekesh Restaurant

GoneFishing

Earning My Ears
Hello all....

My wife and I just made a PS for NYE Dinner at Marrakesh Restaurant. I was hoping to get some opinions on what people's thoughts were on Marrakesh, how was the food and atmosphere? Has anyone had dinner there on NYE? Any info would be fantastic!!!!

Thanks!! :D

Hi GoneFishing!

We've only been there for lunch, but absolutely love it and it is a must for every trip! The restaurant is a very beautiful space. It has a high ceiling and seems very authentic. We love the food, and they have great service. They also have a belly dancer and musicians, and I would assume that there would be a lot of festivities for New Years!!!

Have a great time!

I ate dinner there this past June. I thought the food was pretty good, especially the bastilla (sp?). It was a puff pastry with ground meat, cinnamon and a few other ingredients. It may sound strange, but it was really good. I thought that the music accompanying the belly dancer was really loud and I was happy when they went on break. Overall, it was a good experience.

Marrakesh always has been and continues to be a favorite in our family. My FIL is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, not very adventurous, and he loved it there. Don't know what kind of NYE festivities, if any, they may have there. If you are looking for good food, service and atmosphere, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Have had lunch there and it was excellent. The atmoshere is also very special. I would recommended it and hope you have a great time.

LOVE THIS PLACE! It's my fave WS restaurant, as the portions are huge, cuisine unique, great entertainment, and its tucked away and relaxing. Good service, never cramped.

ENJOY!

Thank you everyone for all of the great info. I'm really looking forward to eating there!! I can't wait! :D

I don't think you can go wrong with Marrakesh. It's just different enough to feel exotic, the belly dancers/music are exciting, and the food can be as adventurous or safe as you desire.

We played it a little safe -- got the chicken and beef kebabs, but they were delicious. We also tried a dessert and Mom had the Moroccan beer which she enjoyed.

Next time I'll be much more adventurous but there's definitely wiggle room on the menu for parties with different risk levels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter