Market Basket Black Friday (New England)

kaytieeldr

DIS Veteran
Friday only, Market Basket is taking 20% off select gift cards: Ulta, BL.L. Bean, Phantom Gourmet, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dominos, SpaFinder, and a few I couldn't make out.

Kohl'$ and Cabelas.
Two that day "happy" in script; one white with blue printing and a blue bow (in case those sound familiar to any one) and one that I have no idea. Good luck, everyone (and could y'all grab me a carton of cigarettes? ;))!

Come on back. We only have about a foot of snow this fall ;) so far. Still two more weeks until winter.

I miss Market Basket, too. I go to the one in Newington, NH when I go to my sister's in southern Maine. They have one store just south of Portland, but that's a 2.5 hour drive from here. Sure wish they'd come to the Bangor area. We have Hannaford and Shaw's; MB would clean up!! (wish the same thing about Trader Joe's...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!