Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Hi Marion! I would love to have the DISign NewYears-DL3-jpg but wondered if you could remove the Happy New Year, add the year 2017 & if possible remove the black Mickey head background please?
Also I also would like to request the DISign Fab6DL-3.jpg with 2017 on one ear & the following names for each individual in our group please:
Grandma
Grandpa
Mom
Dad
Big Brother or Big Bro if it doesn't fit or looks funny
Middle Brother or Middle Bro
Little Brother or Lil' Bro
Baby Brother or Baby Bro
Big Sister or Big Sis
Little Sister or Lil' Sis

Our trip to Disneyland is 3 weeks away & we are leaving Feb. 1st. :) I really appreciate you taking time to DISign these & make our trip magical! I have used your DISigns on previous trips & they have made it awesome! Thanks so much :)

QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Wonderful! Sorry about the first request--I thought by adding the year that was personalized enough. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of putting our actual first or last names on shirts for all to see. I'm kind of cautious & old-fashioned that way. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to request the 4SharingBirthday-1a.jpg.html
Is it possible to make it for Disneyland? I need 2 of them one that says Celebrating My Birthday at the top and another that says Celebrating Mom's Birthday

the names are Crissy-f and Mom-f and the year 2017 in the castle.

I would need it by 2/1/17 Thank you soo much!

Hi, Marion! I would like to request some personalization? Please when you have time, would be much appreciated but Trip is June, so no rush.

Autograph cover in 4x6
Personalize with Rhylea 2017
DL-4x6AC1.jpg

Disneyland:
Could you add ' Rhylea's 5th Birthday ' to this, please?
And would it at all be possible to leave out the frame?
DisneylandHead-1.jpg

Could you please personalize the following Mickey Mouse Disneyland ears with the following names. And the year 2017:
Jamie - DL-MickeyHead5.jpg
Rob - DL-MickeyHead5.jpg
Tracy - DL-MickeyHead1.jpg.html
Rhylea - DL-MickeyHead1a.jpg

Thank you for considering my request!

Marion,

I love your designs! I was hoping you could create the following ones for me.

2013Fab4DL-1 - with the year 2017
CarsLand1- with Welcome to Disney California Aventure Park
Gang6DLLilac1 - with May 2017

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Marion. I see that the previous post is from 2017. Yipes. I hope I'm in the right place! You've enhanced all our WDW trips over the years, and I thank you. My grown son just told me tonight that they're doing Disneyland in 2 weeks!!!! I don't suppose you can help me, but its certainly worth a try. Here is what I would love to have. Thanks SO much for all you do for me and this community.

DL-Carsland1.jpg. Harry
DL-Cinderella-SC1.jpg. Evie
Together5-DL1.jpg Dad Mom Harry Evie Miles
DisneylandBalloons1.jpg Julia
DL-MickeyHead2.jpg. Will
GoingDL1.jpg. Miles
Stitch-DL1.jpg. Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!