Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion,

Thank you so much for the beautiful DISigns! I apologize for making a new post, but when I go to PB, and double click on the thumbnail, to the right of the image, I only see the Photo Hosting Links. I do not have the media options, the option to download the image. I have never had this problem before. Am I doing something wrong? It has been a while since I have been on PB.

Thank you again so very much!!

Maybe PB messed up their site again..... Will see if it looks the same at my end or not when I work on requests this weekend...

Here are my requests:

GiraffeHead2.jpg
Maddie f

ZebraHead2.jpg
Mama f

CheetahHead3.jpg
Emily f

JaguarHead1.jpg - I need 2 of these
Mommom f
Poppop m

CheetahHead2.jpg
Papa m

Our trip begins on 8/11.
Thank you!

Marion, if you have time would you please create a shirt design for our trip? I saw in your recent posts that you have been very busy with work, so if you can't get to this, or this is not enough notice, just let me know, I completely understand. I've been busy too which is why this request is so late. Time just gets away. Our trip is toward the end of August on the 21st.

The shirt file is: WDW-NamesInHeadShape6.jpg

For the main circle can it say: Gawron Family 2017
For the ears, the names are: Dad, Mom, Samantha, Ian and Gavin. You can decide whether or not there should be commas or just spaces or anything else. I trust you to do whatever looks best.

You have made covers for their autograph books the last two years and even allowed us to use your birthday cupcake shirt for my daughter two years ago without personalization when I was worried about putting her first name on a shirt. (This is the first year we are putting first names on the shirts. I'm still a nervous mom, but since they are older and the type isn't huge hopefully it shouldn't be an issue) Silly of me, I know.

We have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of the things you have created and my children look forward to this fun part of our trip. I am truly sorry that people abuse the good will you and the other disigners share with us. It isn't right. I hope things slow down for you and you are able to enjoy what is left of your summer. Thank you in advance. -Cathi

-Edited to change Daddy to Dad and Mommy to Mom. No issues if it was already done though. Thanks

-Got it! Thank you so much Marion. I appreciate your time and talent. You really are the best.

Last edited:

How do I find the password to see the designs? Am looking for a design to request but can't find the password. Have read many pages and the first page twice and can't find it. Looking for a family vacation t-shirt. Thanks.

Marion, you have made some DISigns for me in the past which I love, but the one I treasure most was never worn. It was for a girls' trip for myself and my closest friend (since childhood!) but we were unable to make it to Disney between her being sick and my being sick. Sadly, she passed away in March of this year, but her daughters are giving her shirt to me, and I'm going to have them both made into a pillow. I was wanting to have a DISign made for our family trip this fall. We are not going until mid-October, so there's no rush.

**I just realized that these were both to go in a different thread, I'm so sorry, I'm moving them now***

And I'm not sure where the following should go. They are sports, but not any of the specific sports listed on your other threads. If they should go elsewhere, please let me know and I'll be most happy to move them.

SoftballHead1.jpg
VolleyballHead1.jpg
Basketball2.jpg

All with the name Violet, in any color/font you think looks good. I had similar ones on my car for three years now (thanks again!) and someone decided they should steal them while I was back home in New Orleans for Darleen's funeral, of all things. i highly doubt they have a daughter named Violet who plays softball, basketball and soccer (she has switched to volleyball now that she's old enough) but whatever. I hate thieves. Like I said, there is absolutely no rush. I'm probabl going to have the sports balls made into decals this time so they won't be stolen.

Last edited:
HELLO I AM VERY NEW TO THIS AND I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW TO REQUEST WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. IF U HAVE THE TIME COULD U PLEASE EMAIL ME reniren2007@gmail.com. My daughter is terminally ill and i would like to have an autograph book made for her and her sisters when we go on her make a wish trip. Again please if u have any free time to help me or to make the pages for me so i can print them thru shutterfly we would truly be grateful. thank u. and my apologize f i am not under the correct forum or post for requesting i was a little confused.
TIA
THE KEGLER FAMILY

Brittanylovesbelle, I do not use my email on the forum and I do not create anything for autograph books bur covers.

Hi! I would like 14LivingTheDreamTemplate1 with Tara (f) Billy (M) Junior (M) and Brianna (f) please.
I am trying to match this shirt you made us a couple years ago. I lost the file and need to make another. Also is this you AK shirt? Your AK folder is private so I couldnt look for the design. I need another one of these also. We leave in 3 weeks. I just tried my daughter's shirts on and she has outgrown hers! Thank you!shirts.jpg

Marion,

I'm sorry to bother you. I have searched to try to find the password to my album, but I can't find it anywhere, so I cannot get into my album with my DISigns you made for me.

Marion - I have tried multiple times to search for a few of your designs but when I get to the photo bucket site I am told that the particular folder is private and I have read why you have had to do this, understandably so. I have looked thru the folders you allow using the password that you had posted in the Meet the ACTIVE DISigners thread as I am trying to find a design and want to be able to send you the the exact file name (jpg) from Photobucket as you have requested but am not able to locate designs with Belle or Rapunzel which are the two princesses that my 5 and 8 year old granddaughter are the most fond of? Would appreciate any guidance or suggestions you would be able to provide.

Thank you

Last edited:
This is my setting in PB so I don't know what is the problem with downloading.....

"Allow others to copy, download and/or print my photos & videos"

Can I please have:

AaarrrgggMickey1.jpg w/ Happy 6th Birthday, Carter & Nov. 2017 or something to that effect!
PirateColor4.jpg w/ Christa
PirateColor2.jpg w/ Olivia
PirateColor6.jpg w/ Orienthus
PirateColor7.jpg w/ Carter
DISer2.jpg w/ clynngibson

Thank you! :)

Could you please make me the following:

1stFab6WDW3.jpg- Jessica 2018 –Female

PirateColor6.jpg.html- Sarah- Female

PirateColor3.jpg.html-Kim- female

PirateColor5.jpg.html-Jessica-female

14LivingTheDreamTemplate1.jpg.html -With 3 balloons year 2018
Kim-female
Sarah-female
Jessica- female

Thanks

Marion - thank you for your earlier response to my question, I am not sure if I was making myself clear. I had not tried to download (if I am looking at the correct response), but rather was trying to view your DisSigns. Your creativity and designs have always caught my eye which is why I am hoping to be able to find designs for my granddaughters for our November vacation.

I was looking for princesse designs and went under the heading CHARACTERS in your post #2. The first two links opened with no difficultly however some of the other links opened a page in photobucket that was listed as private - not password protected. I had been able to open password protected links with the password. The link I was most interested in under the heading CHARACTERS was for the Princesses and that particular link opened a page in photobucket that said the page was not available.

I well respect that you have had to update your links due to unscrupulous folks taking your designs and no doubt this is a time consuming process so I am wondering if this is why not all the photobucket links are available? If there is someplace I should be looking else I would appreciate a push in the right direction - I don't' mean be a bother but am truly impressed with your designs and would love to be able to decorate our windows at POFQ again.

Thank you

Marion do you think you will have time to redo our designs? We leave in less than 2 weeks. I would really appreciate it if you can but if you don't have time I understand. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!