Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thanks so much Marion! These are perfect. I appreciate all you do for all of us, to make our trips more magical! I will pay it forward by trying to spread some random pixie dust to someone else on my trip. Thanks!

Hello Marion!
We have really loved your DiSigns in the past and we were hoping you could make us a new one for our trip in late May. If possible, I would like to get the image by May 4th, but please let me know if that is not enough time for you. I think I could still get them ironed on if I don't get them until May 11th. We leave for our trip on May 27th. I'm sorry that I forgot the date the first time!

4ParksCastleClouds1.jpg
For the names, would you please use?
Dad - male
Mom - female
Josh - male (if possible green)
Nick - male
Christina - female
Matthew - male (if possible red)
Benjamin - male (if possible orange)

Thank you so much for the time you spend on working on this!!

Last edited:
I will skip over any request that doesn't include the required trip/event date. Those that follow the rules get done first! Edit any post that does not comply please

Hi Marion! Our Disney Dream cruise is in June 2-7, 2017, and I would love it if you could disign a few things for our family! We are leaving at the end of May!

DCL-ariel-4.jpg
Jessica and Tim (female and male)

DoubleDippingDream 3.jpg
The Hartlein Family
June 2-7, 2017

DCLCrossedswords 1.jpg
Tim (male)

DCL-ariel-2.jpg
Jessica (female)

DCLStitchhead 1.jpg
Abigail (female)

DoubleDippingDream 2.jpg
June 2-7, 2017
The Teague Family

Thank you sooooo much!!

Last edited:
Hi Marion, I was searching through your folders for some Moana disigns, but I could not locate any. If you have some, will you please direct me to their location. Thank you so much for all your wonderful disigns!

Marion,

If you have the time, could I please get:
Alaska2f.jpg
The Harpers
June 5 - June 12, 2017

Thank you so much.

Hi Marion,

If you can, we are cruising in about a month and would love to have your magnets on our door (if you have time). Please and THANK YOU! Love your designs.

4CruisingTogether-1
Joe, Stacey, Meghan, Blake
Disney Magic – June 2017
Northern Europe

BelleHeadNew1
Stacey

DCLPigletHead1
Meghan

MickeyHead1
Joe

DCLNemoHead1
Blake

Magic-JournalPage-1 (Did not see if we could personalize - if we can, I'd like it to say Northern Europe June 2016)

DCL-FE-Tags2
Cabin #7012

I will be back to DISigning this weekend or Monday. Work has been INSANE and I have just wanted to relax after.... and not look at another computer screen.

Hi

New to all this so hope i am doing it correctly

Please could i put a request in for:

License-RoyalCarriage1 with the names Amelia and Noah

Many thanks

Sorry forgot to mention the we are travelling End of July

Last edited:
little1devil, you will have to put your request in my license plate thread. I don't do any of those on this one...

Marion,
I was just surprised with a trip on the Dream July 5-9. I would love to use a few of your designs. I have read through your sticky note 3 times and can't find the password to your PB. I only saw that it is supposed to be in your Meet the DISigners profile. Not sure what I am missing, but can you please help direct me in the right direction so that I can access the DCL graphics.

thanks

Please, I would really appreciate your help. My daughter is going to be five years old next month and the theme wiil be Snow White. I would be very happy if you made the invitation, design for a T-Shirt and all the stickers and other desings for sweets and party things. We are from Brazil, so we speak portuguese. My daughter's name is Júlia. The invitation could have the following information: Aniversário da Júlia (Júlia´s Birthday), Dia 12/06/2017 (Date 06/12/2017), De 04:00pm às 07:00pm (04:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.) Local: Clube das Estrelinhas do Shopping Rio Mar (Location: Rio Mar Shopping Star Club). Any design related to the Snow White party will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Photobucket won't let me load anything. Sorry about that. I really am trying to catch up....

Thanks for helping me find the necessary info. I am not sure if I am missing something as I haven't seen my request come through. There are only 2 requests for July 5-9, 2017 Dream Cruise as listed below. Please let me know if you need something else from me.
Thanks again!

Can I please get the 2 following disigns:

OurDreamCruise-6.jpg
Mom, Dad, Matthew, and Emma

DoubleDippingDream3.jpg
Scibienski Family July 5-9, 2017

thank you in advance.

Last edited:
dadietr, sorry I missed your trip date. I have been having big issued with Photobucket

If you didn't include a trip date in your request then I have skipped over it to work on the request which comply with my rules...

Under no circumstances should you create a new post with dates.... original requests can be edited...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!