Mariners Club @ RPR ???????

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Has any one used the kids club and would you use them again ? What are the rates,How was the children area security,And what if any qualifications did the staff have?

Personally, I have not used it. But we toured it when we stayed there and our 3 year old loved it. It looks like alot of fun! The staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable. They have toys, arts and crafts and will also feed them for an additional fee.

Do a search as I am sure a couple of months ago someone did do a report on using this club also there was another lady who ran an outside babysitting company on the board:wave:

Thank you i ran a search,there was some good info there i will call later today and speak with the resort.I did not find the lady who ran a daycare outside of the park.Thank all of you for your replys.:)

The Mariner's Club has a windowed front that overlooks the walkway along the side of Tower 3. It is in the same row as the fitness center, gift shop, and Emeril's. We looked through the windows while we walked past and it looked really inviting and spacious for kids. There were only two kids in there at the time at computers and there were also 2 20ish attendants visible closer to the doors (don't know if they were locked) I want to say it was $10 or $15 per hour? but I'm not sure if there was a min. required stay listed.

I called today and this is the info i got ,Friday and sat open 10:00am to 12:00 pm e.s.t.@ $10.00 U.S.dollars a hour no mim.required,Target ages 4-14 yrs old.They have a kitchen for food that will be added to your bill if you need to feed them while there.I did not ask what the hours were the rest of the week as i was intrested in friday and sat.Any other info i come across i will pass on to you.:tongue: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

My understanding was 12.00 midnite. For Friday and Sat.Hope that clears it up ,You can call 1-800-232-7827 if you need more info than i have given you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter