Margot Kidder

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Margot Kidder, the Superman Star who is NOW 54 years old, a grandmother, considers herself a "poster child for mental health." Six years after a breakdown, that had her wondering the Streets of LA, says her "periodic bungee jumps into craziness" are a thing of the past! She says she got away from the "psychiatric drugs actually healing my body so I wouldn't have the symptoms that are called mental illness." She says "I am just a Grandma now, so I'm not someone people fall in love with anymore, but you can stay in love with the lady in the movies. That would be nice.":o GOOD FOR HER!;)

I remember as a child I loved watching that movie over and over and when I think of Superman, I think of her and of course, Christopher Reeve. And she's Canadian too! :)

Didn't Parade magazine feature her several weeks ago? I was impressed with what I read in that interview. She's paying back a publishing company that paid for her memiors because she considers her memories and life to be private and doesn't want to share with the public. She also says her grandkids aren't allowed to watch Superman because of the scene where she dies. Apparently one of them saw it once (the adults really hadn't thought about the implications to a child) and he had nightmares for weeks!

Anyway, it really sounds like she's got her life back on track. I'm happy for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter