• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March/June ADRs--easy! (inside 180 days)

soonerfan2008

Mouseketeer
I know a lot of people are stressed about making ADRs on the 180 day mark, so I wanted to share my experience.

In January, I booked our reservations for our March trip. We are eating 1900 Park Fare dinner, Ohana dinner, Askerhaus dinner, CP Breakfast before park opening, Le Cellier dinner and CM breakfast. All of our times are normal meal times (around 8 for breakfast and 6 for dinner, except Le Cellier, which is 5pm). Just last week, I was able to add a Boma dinner and a 50s PTC lunch.

Today, I booked our ADRs for mid-June. Again, I was able to book exactly what we wanted at normal meal times. We got: Whispering Canyon dinner, Garden Grove dinner, Ohana dinner and Crystal Palace early breakfast.

So, if you are planning a last minute trip, there is hope for you!!

I guess it is the time of year for us too...but I have never kept track of 180 days, and booked in the last 2 weeks for our Memorial Day Week trip. I got 1900 Park Fare Dinner (added today), Akershus Breakfast, Boma Breakfast and Coral Reef Dinner, all at the times I wanted, for a family of 5, no problem.

We are going the week of memorial day with the deluxe ddp and I had no problem making my adrs this weekend. I also got 8 am before park opening for cp, crt, donanlds, and akershus. I also got close to firework times for o'hana, narcoosees, and CA Grill. Plus many others!! :)

I hope this is a sign of lower crowds! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter