March Family Trip

DonTheDuck

Earning My Ears
Headed to WDW in three weeks. Bringing some extended family.

In total will be a 5, 3 and nearly 2 year old, my sister, mother, my wife and I.

The focus is really on the kids having incredible moments with their favorite characters and rides, and the adults (grandma especially!) displaying teamwork so we can all enjoy the ILL type rides while watching the kids.

My personal priority was making as many character dining experiences happen as possible!

Day 1
Travel am

Magic Kingdom
Dinner - Be Our Guest

Day 2
Breakfast
Toppolino’s

Park hop
Hollywood Studios/Epcot
Lunch - mobile order

Dinner
Space 220

Day 3
Breakfast - Grab and go or skip

Park - Animal Kingdom
Afternoon - Pool or Epcot round 2

Early Lunch - Tusker House

Dinner - Chef Mickeys (wishing was Storybook Dining but no luck yet)

Adults night - Morimoto/Disney Springs

Day 4
Breakfast - Trattoria al Forno

Park - Magic Kingdom
Lunch - mobile order

Dinner - Cinderella’s Royal Table

Depart the next am.

Been looking forward to this for a long while!! Only regret is not nailing the Snow White meal over Chef Mickeys but all good I know the kids will love it and it’s always great to leave things for next time.

That all looks great! I’m going in a few weeks as well and wanted to say I was able to grab a Storybook reservation but just checking here and there so don’t give up! Though I’m sure y’all will love Chef Mickeys as well.

That all looks great! I’m going in a few weeks as well and wanted to say I was able to grab a Storybook reservation but just checking here and there so don’t give up! Though I’m sure y’all will love Chef Mickeys as well.

Thank you!! I hope you enjoy. I will let you know if I luck out.

6 days to go!
No luck with story book just yet but will keep trying.

Itinerary is in tact. Will be curious to see how G+ from the plane goes on arrival day.. and if there will be any kinks since staying at Swan Reserve.

The Swan Reserve reviews have been dramatically improving so I have a great feeling about how staying at the new property will turn out.

Also I was able to splurge on a VIP tour and am extremely excited about that.

Going to be a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter