March crowds/cheer leaders/what parks what days

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
From reading this board I am already worrying about the dates we have chosen...last time we were in WDW it was the first week in April and we didn't experience much for crowds yes you had to wait but we went with our busy 2 year old and other than MK, I don't remember extremely long waits. Because of the schedule of other people joining us this time we will be there March 18th-23rd.

What kinds of crowds and waits do you think I should be prepared for? Does anyone know what days the cheer leaders are actually there in the parks, I read another thread that said they had a free day on Sat. 3/22 and would probably add to the crowds that day. We are planning Epcot for that day which doesn't tend to be the most crowded of parks anyways. What do you think?

MK-Wed
AK-Thurs
MGM-Friday
Epcot-Sat.

not staying on site so not partaking in EE etc.

In a 3/2000 visit I noticed that MGM near tower of terror & Rock & Roll Roller coaster were most affected by the cheerleaders. That whole area & street leading up to them was overrun with them. We just left & went to another park, didn't notice major crowding with them elsewhere, but used an E night ticket for the more thrilling rides at MK. Teens usually like the coaster type rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!