March 5th, 2022, 7 night Fantasy Sailing

Just cancelled our Magic Jan 3rd sailing and rebooked on this. Second cruise (first 7 night and on the fantasy). Traveling with DD19 and my DS will turn 15 less than a week before we set sail.

We're on this one too as our Honeymoon!
Anyone here platinum and willing to share what the port activities are?

Loads that are normally available for the Bahamas on the cruise we are on previous to this one are not available so just wondering if its the same for this one.

Hi, we are a family of 4, coming from Australia and am hoping to get involved in an FE program. Can’t find anything on disboards. Have tried to join FB group so hopefully something on there. Please let me know how we can join in. Thanks

Hi, we are a family of 4, coming from Australia and am hoping to get involved in an FE program. Can’t find anything on disboards. Have tried to join FB group so hopefully something on there. Please let me know how we can join in. Thanks

Right now FE are banned by Disney.

Hi there! We just moved our cruise from Jan 8 sailing to this one!
There are 17 of us in our group in six cabins ( 10 adults, 7 children ages 4-17 )

We had a FE group organized, and planned to keep the pockets in our staterooms rather than hang them out ( as Disney has asked that we don't do them at this time. I'm told the main reason for curtailing them is to keep foot traffic down, and guests from visiting other parts of the ship to deliver the gifts every day ).

Our Jan cruise group planned for each group to set up a one time meet on day 2 to exchange all gifts at that time. We planned to put the gifts in the stateroom pockets each night for the kids ( and grown ups ) to get a daily 'surprise' when they wake up.

Now that we've moved sail dates, we have some nice trinkets to share, so if anyone is interested in doing a 'modified' FE exchange please let me know!

Last edited:
We're booked on this one, family of 5 and a family of 4 from Canada. Still uncertain about how Omicron will affect our travel but really hoping we can go! It's our 2nd Disney Cruise.

Hi! We pushed to this one so the youngest would be fully vaccinated in our party. Still a little back and forth. This is a pricey cruise and wondering if what we get will be worth it right now.

Just signed up last night. I think the most exciting part is not knowing where we are really going, lol. Worried about # of people. A lot of excursions in Tortola filled. This will be #24 for us. We sailed this past November and loved the low capacity. Hoping Capt. Henry still sailing. Loved how he appeared each night in atrium (we did a five day on Fantasy beginning of November). Then sailed the Magic end of November and never knew who the captain was or saw him. Found the food better on the Magic but Fantasy still our favorite ship.

Just signed up last night. I think the most exciting part is not knowing where we are really going, lol. Worried about # of people. A lot of excursions in Tortola filled. This will be #24 for us. We sailed this past November and loved the low capacity. Hoping Capt. Henry still sailing. Loved how he appeared each night in atrium (we did a five day on Fantasy beginning of November). Then sailed the Magic end of November and never knew who the captain was or saw him. Found the food better on the Magic but Fantasy still our favorite ship.
Wow! 24. #4 for us. We are hoping to do the magic next.

Cruise #2 for us, so we can officially call ourselves Silver CC Members! 😎

Pretty nervous as this will be our first cruise with all of the new protocols and my gut tells me this one will be busier than most have been with it being at the beginning of Spring Break. We will have an amazing time nonetheless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter