• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 30- April 6 2002...what deals were out there last year.

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
Hi,

Dan jumped too soon and booked our flights during peak season (he has never been to Disney and booked then because the weather would be nice)...we got a great RT flight rate but I worry about what hotel discounts might be available then? Does anyone know if Disney offered ANYTHING at about that time last year. I went ahead and made a back up ressie at the Courtyard DD at $89 per night government rate.

There will just be 3 of us going...2 adults and Caitlyn will turn 4 the day we get there.

Any help/advice would be great. +

If you can get a government rate, can't you stay at the SOG? Also, Swan/Dolphin have govt rates. We wnet to Disney this week last year. The weather was awesome, we received an AP rate at CBR for $94. nitely. My advice tho is to book your car rental now. It's going to be high then.

HI....thanks for the tip about a rental car! SOG is full...they wont even put anyoe else on the wait list, but said to call back after Sept and ask about overflow rates. Anyone else get any discounts this time last year?

Easter is 3/31 so I would have to say Disney resort discounts will be few and far between.

OMG....I had no idea that Easter was March 31st this year. I was stupidly thinking it would be the 2nd week of April. My goodness....it's going to be a mad house! Well...I guess I better be happy with getting any kind of room discount even if just at a Downtown Disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter