March 2nd, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida

There was a nice kids dolphin adventure that we considered and they have an observer for that so all of the kiddos and you guys could swim with the dolphins and grandma could watch. It was on cozumel. We considered it because it was the only one our 3 yr old could do.
Thank you! I looked at the dolphin excursion at each port, but failed to notice the age limits. I definitely want to do one, so I'm looking more closely now. Grandma said "no" to dolphins because they scare her. She doesn't want to just stand on the side watching everyone else. So, we may have to go without her. She told DH, "no excursions involving water and nothing too strenuous." I told him that those are very narrow parameters for a Caribbean cruise:rotfl2:

Hi guys!
We're slowly getting really excited!
Did anybody of you book a GTY room and got theirs already assigned? I'm surely not made for this! Not knowing where and so on.First and last time booking that option :crazy:

Wow. I thought when I first booked this cruise that there wasn't a group. I really thought they stopped doing these and now it was only on Facebook.

This will be our 5th cruise. Me, my wife, and our son (4).

Only 4 weeks left!

Just 2 weeks and 2 days until my family leaves for Florida! It has been a rough year and we are so looking forward to this trip. I can't believe it is finally almost here.

2 more weeks—I don’t know how we’ll stand the wait!!

I have already started packing. I almost have our Star Wars costumes pulled together. The full packing list and house closure lists are ready.

My only hope is that since we live in S. Louisiana Mardi Gras will keep my mind occupied!!

What are y’all doing to prepare?!?!

Wishing everyone safe travels to Port Canaveral this week. Just a few days til we board the ship!

I hope everyone has a safe trip home . Thanks to everyone who participated in the fish extender. It added lots of magic to our trip.

I know this thread has not been too busy but I thought I’d post the link for my trip report from this cruise.

Let Your Fantasies & Dreams Set Sail!

If anyone else is doing a TR please share the link here! I’d love to read everyone else’s experience on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!