March 29th...Your a Marked Man!

cyberbox2

DIS Veteran
In keeping with my May 24th deadline to move my family to Florida, I will be in the Tampa area for the next two weeks I.T. job hunting.

I'm trying my hardest to extent my prospecting adventure just a couple more days to include a certain visit to a certain park at an unspecified time to locate the king of the Pod squad and his "Allotment"

Who else is (or isn't, if you prefer;) ) going to be Pete hunting?

This could be a great unofficial Pod squad meeting. I'll tell you what, I'll get there first and set things up:rolleyes1

I'm so jealous!

Good luck w/ the job hunt. I hope you find something quickly.

Say hi to Pete for me when you find him :)

Sounds like a scene from Harry and the Henderson's! Are we hunting the elusive "BIG FOOT" I may see you and your man sized net before I even find Pete:)

Remember the element of surprise, he can't see us coming!

Thanks for the vote of confedence Annett, I hope I come back here to Richmond after a few weeks in Florida with a great job offer, We'll see;)

I hope I can hit the parks for at least a day too! iPhone updates PT2

I'm so jealous!!! I want to move to Florida too, but there's no way on earth that we can sell our house right now...not to mention having no jobs to fall back on yet...lol

Good luck with the job hunt and hunting the elusive Pete!!

To all 3-29-08 Petestalkers, a suggestion:

Don't forget to use scent. Apparently Pete is a "fart magnet." Sniff out the foulest smelling stink bomb artist and sure-as-tootin, Pete will be right nearby!

Happy Hunting!!:thumbsup2

Apparently Pete is a "fart magnet." Sniff out the foulest smelling stink bomb artist and sure-as-tootin, Pete will be right nearby!

Hmmm...anybody ever wonder why Pete is always "around" the ill-winds? How do we know he's not the culprit and just trying to blame it on an innocent by-stander? (ie: He who smelt it -- dealt it!) :teeth:

I think one should yell, " I love to have my finger scanned!" And watch him come hurtling towards you, soap box in tow. :rotfl:

Seriously, good luck to all. Wish I could be there!

Hmmm...anybody ever wonder why Pete is always "around" the ill-winds? How do we know he's not the culprit and just trying to blame it on an innocent by-stander? (ie: He who smelt it -- dealt it!) :teeth:

You stole that from my blog comment, didn't you???

You stole that from my blog comment, didn't you???

Oh no I didn't -- I'm fully capable of my own bathroom humor, thank you very much!!! Remember, I've got a 13 yr old son...that makes me an honorary "Fartologist". :scared:

Now if I wasn't already headed to DL on 3/31, I would have hopped on a red-eye to MCO, sent Pete a personalized invitation to an exclusive Geir Ness Fan Club meet-n-greet at a secret USO location (probably located in the AP holder parking area) and just waited for him to walk right into my well-planned trap...who could turn down a face like this:
GEIR%20-%20BW%20close-up%20SMALL.gif

(No offense Walter -- just because Pete's on a diet, doesn't mean he can't read the menu! :teeth:)

Just wanted everyone to know that DS has educated me on the proper response to "He who smelt it, dealt it"...that would be "Whoever did the rhyme, committed the crime". And I thought he wasn't learning anything at school! :lmao:

I have been trying to gather intel on Universal, as I have never been there. It would seem from the recon photos that the parking lots funnel into the ramp that head across toward the park entrances? And anyone have any idea where this stage is where the bands play?

In keeping with my May 24th deadline to move my family to Florida, I will be in the Tampa area for the next two weeks I.T. job hunting.

I'm trying my hardest to extent my prospecting adventure just a couple more days to include a certain visit to a certain park at an unspecified time to locate the king of the Pod squad and his "Allotment"

Who else is (or isn't, if you prefer;) ) going to be Pete hunting?

This could be a great unofficial Pod squad meeting. I'll tell you what, I'll get there first and set things up:rolleyes1

Hmmm....Gee this sounds like to much fun! I might have to dig out of the snow to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter