March 27, 2005 Wonder

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
Booked on the cruise leaving on Easter Sunday!!! We didn't even know it was going to be Easter when we booked.

We have a son who will be 9 (4th grade).

Anyone else going, too?

Julie

I've seen posts for almost every other cruise in March, 2005. Are we seriously the only DIS'ers on this cruise so far?

Julie

I'm here! can't to the computer often in the summer! We are going with DD 14 DS 13 and DS 8 staying in cabin 8536:sunny:

Yay! An 8 year old boy!!! DS age 9 (just turned 9 last week) will be jumpin' for joy! We're in 6078, I think. Haven't looked at the papers in awhile. (I'm a teacher and we just started back. Can't think about cruisin' for few weeks, I guess.

Are you planning any excursions yet? DS loves snorkeling. (He did a SCUBA rangers class this summer. Too young to dive in open water, but snorkeling is his thing. So, I think we'll probably snorkel. ) Several of my students who have been on cruises (I teach 9th grade) have told me that the dolphin swims are pretty spectacular, so we're still thinking about that, too, but we'll see.

I need to get a copy of my birth certificate still, but otherwise, I think we're good to go. Only 7 more months. (Too early to start counting, my DH tells me!)

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter