***March 2020***

From what I have been told March is a nightmare, parks are packed, pool chairs hard to find. Can not wait to see what happens. May be first time we go in March and last time.

From what I have been told March is a nightmare, parks are packed, pool chairs hard to find. Can not wait to see what happens. May be first time we go in March and last time.
I thought the first week wasn't supposed to be bad? That the season doesn't really start until the 7th?

We have booked the March 23 - April 2. They say that when it is the greatest impact of crowds.

Just booked our plane tickets! Is anyone else flying from the NYC area in late March? Got a great deal on a JetBlue flight out of Newark — not our preference, but LGA and JFK were much, much more expensive.

Just booked our plane tickets! Is anyone else flying from the NYC area in late March? Got a great deal on a JetBlue flight out of Newark — not our preference, but LGA and JFK were much, much more expensive.
Yes. Just bought 4 for $658 all in from newark. Probably an early black Friday rate.
Poly for 8 nights...check
Flight...check
ADRs..check.
Tickets...cheapest I have found is 2100 with park hopper 7 days from undercover tourist..any other deals out there? Fast pass window is new years eve.
Disney Dining Plan? Most likely since we have a bunch of character meals for the little ones.

Visitorlando has a Black Friday sale on tickets going on that gives you an additional 10% off at checkout. A 7 day ticket with park hopper for my trip (2/29-3/8) is $2,059 total for 2 adults, 2 children (includes fed-ex since these are paper tickets that must be mailed and then scanned into MDE.) Pulling the trigger since this is probably the cheapest (unless Undercover Tourist has a Black Friday sale).

Finally booked our resort well for the second half of our stay. We’re staying at the BC from 3/17-3/22 :cool1:
Still deciding on where to stay for 3/14-3/17.

We are at BLT for mostly the same dates! We will definitely have to meet up! :-)

Over the years, we have gone to Disney world over every week in March. It has never been a nightmare; we have always managed to have a blast.
This is so good to hear! I’ve never been in March and keep hearing the crowd predictions and they’re making me nervous. We’ve always gone in April and found the crowds very manageable (we stay away from Easter), and the weather perfect. My DH’s Birthday is in March so we picked these dates to be there to celebrate.

We're in! We'll be at Boulder Ridge 3/21 -3/28. We have been going in March for the last few years and it has been very manageable with good touring plans and FP+. We just got back from a Thanksgiving trip and it was the busiest we have ever seen. But, we still got to do everything we planned. We haven't experienced anything like those crowds on a March trip.

We'll be doing Storybook dining and Hoop-Dee-Doo for the first time. Definitely looking forward to those!

Noticed Beaches and Cream ADRs available for my entire week all times pretty much.
If anyone is wanting, you might want to take a look. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!