***March 2020***

Joining you all in the fun of planning a March 2020 trip!

My DH and I will be there 3/15-3/23. We are staying the first night in POFQ and then moving to BLT for 7 nights :cool1:

I’ll come back and post my ADRs later...I’m sure I’ll overlap with some of you all!

I’m really wishing for EMM at DHS that week! We’ve done EMM at TSL twice now and loved it. I don’t know how it would work with SWGE but I’m hoping :P

You got a great price on airfare! I just booked Southwest the other day, the minute fares opened up, and I’m paying $384 RT. CRAZY! What airline are you on?
Jetblue!!! See ya at BLT!!!!! First trip for us as emptynesters and its gonna be great and a little weird!

Jetblue!!! See ya at BLT!!!!! First trip for us as emptynesters and its gonna be great and a little weird!

First, but I'm sure it won't be your last! This is my 4th trip with just DH and it's completely different and way more relaxing ::yes::

We'll have to meet up at BLT! :goodvibes

We just booked Poly for Feb 28-Mar 6 thanks to their military discount! I’m SO excited. It’ll be our kids first time to Disney World. We only booked one table service meal since that time commitment sounds pretty dicey with 4 kids.

I’m now trying to figure out what we can Fastpass when our time hits.... it’s so much more complicated than I realized. Especially with 4 kids when 3 of them are short and can’t ride everything. Even rides without height restrictions will apparently be a problem because we don’t have enough parents to go around to be able to ride directly next to all of our younger 3! How to other families of multiple young kids manage this?!

Moving overseas with just 3 weeks notice was easier for me than planning this Disney vacation.... oy.

There are recent threads stating that people aren't being allowed to rider swap unless both groups already have FPs. So what's the point then?!

The Early Morning Magic at Fantasyland is BACK!!!!! Just booked our event for March. We did this last March and walked right on every attraction multiple times. Totally worth it to knock some of the Fantasyland rides out early before the park opens.

We will be at WDW 2/27 - 3/2. Doing MK, AK, and then 2 nights at an AH event at US. Currently booked at Movies, but will probably upgrade to CSR or AK.

We just booked the Poly for March 24th-31st!! :cool1: DD is graduating this year 😪 and wanted to use one of her weeks of spring break for a family trip to Disney World, we haven't been in a long time so we are all super excited!!!

2020 discounts dropped this morning. I was able to save a bundle on my 10-day reservation from March 11-21. Had to switch from Yacht Club to Beach Club for the best savings but that's definitely a first world problem :) If you haven't already, it might be worth it to see if you can apply the latest discount to your reservations. Good luck!!

2020 discounts dropped this morning. I was able to save a bundle on my 10-day reservation from March 11-21. Had to switch from Yacht Club to Beach Club for the best savings but that's definitely a first world problem :) If you haven't already, it might be worth it to see if you can apply the latest discount to your reservations. Good luck!!
That’s great they finally dropped! There’s no way it’ll beat my military discount but I know sooooo many have been impatiently waiting for something!

Thanks to the 2020 discounts, I was able to upgrade from All Star Movies to CSR Tower. It cost an extra $95 a night, but we are going to have a good bit of resort time this trip, so I figure it will be worth it.

Called this morning and no discount available for our dates/resort. I had booked at a rate I was comfortable with, so no worries. Good luck to everyone else!!

Last edited:
Working ( since I'm a TA) on packages for family for February. I haven't even gotten to March for my daughter's birthday trip. That said not seeing much unfortunately lol

Curious how much the upgrades saved everyone. We are staying 8 nights at Caribbean Beach resort and our TA said it saved us about $480. Does this sound right???

Booked March 9-13....how scared should I be of the crowd levels? Anyone know what to expect? Didn’t even think about spring break when I booked it. We’ve gone Presidents Day weekend before and that was awful. Lol

Joining! Decided to go again this Spring Break before my AP expires March 18th.
Dates are 15-20.
It'll be myself, DD24, GSs 3&1, and DS7.
I have the week at WL CL reserved, but may do a split stay with BC CL for Tue-Friday depending on if MMRR is open and what crowds are like with ROTR opening.
Surprised at the ease of ADRs, slightly late to planning, :)
I was able to grab PPOs at BOG and GG.
Hoping for Space 220, and DAH on Monday. 🤞

We are going March 4-11. My profile pic is OLD. Me, hubby, DS10, DS10. Right now we are booked at POFQ. Any suggestions on rooms to request? I'm currently booked with a pool view. We are looking forward to SWGE!! Hooray! Cannot wait.

I was unable to snag some ADRs I wanted so hoping to snag the right ones before the trip!! I need a 7am Ohana, and a Story Brook dinner preferably around 5pm if anyone drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts