March 2019 Crowd Calendars

Tenacious K

earning my beers
I have a feeling that these crowd calendars are incorrect (especially since it is so far out) but just in case I'm missing something obvious... Can anyone guess as to why two of the WDW crowd calendars I see for 2019 have 3 out of the 4 weeks in March rated as extremely busy? Easter isn't until April 21st next year. It gives the impression that Mid-March would be busier than summertime.

Because Spring Break is rotated throughout the country in March and April. Many southern states start school in the first week or two of August. By doing this they follow a semester cycle similar to colleges where exams are right before Christmas and in mid May. This puts spring break in mid March.

In addition the weather in March is much nicer than summer. Florida in the spring is high season. No matter where you go here it will be busy and expensive.

I am finding them confusing too. I am also seeing conflicting information. I am trying to choose a week to go, but I want it to be non holiday and a non school vacation week. I would love to not have a cheering competition too, but that is probably to much to ask!!!

We are debating between February and March of next year and trying to pick the LEAST crowded week among those and I am way confused too.

Are the cheer dates already released? Our schedule is flexible and I falsely assumed March would be okay.

We are debating between February and March of next year and trying to pick the LEAST crowded week among those and I am way confused too.

Are the cheer dates already released? Our schedule is flexible and I falsely assumed March would be okay.

If your schedule is flexible I would absolutely stay away from the parks in March!
Most of us have to go when our kids are off from school.
I would never, ever go during spring break but for the fact that my kids are down there staying with their high school teams playing ball at ESPN.
Two years ago we avoided WDW and instead spent the time with our DD who was not playing ball to Universal ~a much more manageable park.
A couple weeks ago was our last spring break trip before DD would join her team at WDW and would not be with us for most of the trip so we braved the WDW parks ~it was a bloody mess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter