Marcelline to Magic Kingdom Tour?

I did it last month, it was awesome. It takes you down main street, through the queue at Haunted Mansion, backstage at HM, through the Winnie the Pooh ride, then over to Carousel of Progress. You learn so many great stories about Walt and the original imagineers that worked on attractions, plus find out some really cool stuff about how they do some of the tricks on the rides. I'd definitely recommend it.

I went on this tour 2 days ago (Wednesday). It was excellent! Going backstage to see the Haunted Mansion was the highlight of the tour for me. Our guide also took us to Carousel of Progress as well as Its a Small World. I have been on the KTTK and already (thought) I knew a lot of Disney history/facts but I did learn a few things on the Marceline tour which was great. The price is reasonable & there are annual passholder & Disney Visa discounts. 3 hours flies by. Lunch is not included like it is for KTTK. A must do for Haunted Mansion fans!!!

If you're an HM fan, that segment of the tour alone is worth the price of admission. When we did this we had no idea we'd get to see so much backstage at HM (our favorite attraction.)) We are also fans of COP, and it was cool to get a private showing for just our tour group. The tour is very reasonably priced, and we liked that it didn't consume a major chunk of our day. I think we finished in just under 2.5 hours.

All of this! We just loved this tour and we had a great guide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts