Marc Davis - Pirates of the Caribbean - Haunted Mansion.

What is your favorite Marc Davis animated character?

• Bambi

• Brier Rabit

• Cinderella

• Tinker Bell

• Sleeping Beauty

• Maleficent

• Cruella de Vil

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

designingdisney

Mouseketeer
Hi there, :flower3:

May I present myself, my name is Max. Usually, I'm active at the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Today, I came over to the Disneyland Community Board to show you an article (I wrote myself) that could be interesting for American Disney fans as well.

It is about the career and artwork of Walt Disney Imagineer and Animator 'Marc Davis'. He is the one who created the most popular characters (such as Bambi, Brier Rabit, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent and Cruella de Vil) of the Disney family and played a key role in the production of many Disney’s classic theme park attractions.

BrerRabbitImage01-200.jpg

Maleficent.gif

You can find the article here.

I hope you like it...

:grouphug:

What is your favorite Marc Davis animated character? Let me know...

Nice to meet you all :goodvibes

Looking forward to hear from you!

Kind regards,

Max

:wizard:

I'm glad to see Marc Davis remembered here. I had the pleasure of meeting him once - he signed my Tinkerbell cell and drew wings on her for me!
Alice Davis - his very talented wife and fellow Imagineer - will be at the 1313 club's big Sept 18th event at the Disneyland hotel.
For more info:
http://www.the1313club.com/Events.html

(you'll need to scroll down a bit - although the links to past events will give you an idea what we do - this one will be comparable to the Golden Horseshoe Celebration)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter