Marathon Weekend 2025

So now that I registered through my charity link, when I go to sign my waiver it's giving me an error saying that the signature name must match the registrant's name (which they do, even trying with middle initial) Has anyone gotten that error before? Not real worrried about it as I know I can just wait and sign the waiver at the expo if needed.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems to work now so must have been user error.
that's my most common type of computer error.

Question about merch for those of you who have done the marathon before: do the weekend jackets usually sell out quickly? I thought I remembered seeing them when I picked up my 10k bib on Thursday this year, but might be mistaking it with something else. I'd rather wait to buy it because at close to $100 the AP discount is substantial, and I want to be sure I get the right size.
Smalls and mediums go quick, within the first couple hours of the expo if I remember right. By early afternoon I think larges were gone as well, I don't know exactly what time. I remember because one of my friends was trying to get a L marathon jacket and had a later VQ and I offered to grab one for them since I was there early, and they said they'd take their chances but they were gone by the time they got in. Someone feel free to correct me though! If you are a S-L you can probably preorder and easily find someone to buy it off you for list price, and then just try and purchase with your discount at the expo if you get in early enough. I'm not sure if XL and above are as easy to sell.

Smalls and mediums go quick, within the first couple hours of the expo if I remember right. By early afternoon I think larges were gone as well, I don't know exactly what time. I remember because one of my friends was trying to get a L marathon jacket and had a later VQ and I offered to grab one for them since I was there early, and they said they'd take their chances but they were gone by the time they got in. Someone feel free to correct me though! If you are a S-L you can probably preorder and easily find someone to buy it off you for list price, and then just try and purchase with your discount at the expo if you get in early enough. I'm not sure if XL and above are as easy to sell.
Thanks! Do you find they are true to size? I usually wear a medium so I'll probably pre-order that size, since I don't mind if jackets fit me big, unless they run SUPER big, lol.

Just saw this on a blog and it's right inline with what we were talking about RE airlines.
*I hope I am able to post this link 😬
I don't have too much experience with severely delayed flights or cancellations and I'm usually okay with flight credits since I travel enough. But hopefully this works in the consumers favor and there won't be a lot of exemptions like weather or maintenance...We did have experience in January with my family trying to fly out to Disneyland during a snowstorm. Their flight was cancelled so they ended up driving to a different city to catch a flight out. I learned you don't automatically get a refund for a canceled flight! You have to go on their (delta) website and cancel it on your own or request reimbursement. Which I thought was ridiculous.

that's my most common type of computer error.
Back in the olden days we used to call this a "picnic" error -- problem in chair not in computer. :D

Thanks! Do you find they are true to size? I usually wear a medium so I'll probably pre-order that size, since I don't mind if jackets fit me big, unless they run SUPER big, lol.
They are honestly all over the place, but if there's a tendency it is to run a bit small.

Agree with @The Expert in that they tend to run small, especially for women's fit. Unisex is a total tossup but usually one of my two sizes fit me so I'd order the larger side, in all honestly I don't think the sizes change THAT much when you go up so if it's a little baggy it's not usually too bad. I always figure worst case there's always someone smaller than me that would want it if it ended up too small :hyper:

Fantastic! Side note -- how did I not remember you're in Montreal? You're right up the road from me since my move last year!
Yes, and if there is a good race in your area, please let me know. I am always looking for excuses to visit and travel!

ETA: And when we mentioned the eclipse, I was in Owl’s Head, near Mansonville. Literally 15 minutes from the border and 30 minutes from Jay Peak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter