Marathon Weekend 2020

Well, I pretty much just committed to Dopey. I joined the AP Club for the first time in 20 years. I'm going for four days in September and then doing a week there for Dopey makes it less expensive on tickets to do the AP. I figured I'd better buy it now before Uncle Bob raises the ticket prices again. I saw they went up in February last year. Now I'm going to have to look for cheap airfares and really take advantage of having it this year!

Well, I pretty much just committed to Dopey. I joined the AP Club for the first time in 20 years. I'm going for four days in September and then doing a week there for Dopey makes it less expensive on tickets to do the AP. I figured I'd better buy it now before Uncle Bob raises the ticket prices again. I saw they went up in February last year. Now I'm going to have to look for cheap airfares and really take advantage of having it this year!
I was just looking at APs today. I need to pull the trigger soon.

Yeah, as soon as I checked the date they raised their prices last year, plus with them just raising Disneyland's, I figured now's a good time. Once I confirmed with Disney that the year doesn't start until the first day I actually use it, I bought it.

I've just been checking Southwest airfares so I can get more use out of it. There's a few days in April where it's $51 each way, and it's usually $160.

The day before they raised the prices on the pass for both coasts I talked about getting one since we will be in DL in September. So WDW annual passes will probably go up tomorrow.

Dropped the ball on that.

We had decided on no more Disney trips for more than a year (I.e.give stars wars land time to calm down) but now I’m already getting major FOMO! Right after the marathon,I told my husband I’m never doing this again. There was a guy across from us who leaned over to my husband and said, dude, she’s lying :) I still don’t know but the never again isn’t feeling quite as sure as it did right after the race! Well, I’m going to wait and see how things go and maybe I can trick my husband into another January trip next year.

With it being an anniversary year for Goofy, do you think attendance will be up? A friend asked about going the half next year and if she needed to register right away. I don't think so but wanted some expert advice!

With it being an anniversary year for Goofy, do you think attendance will be up? A friend asked about going the half next year and if she needed to register right away. I don't think so but wanted some expert advice!
I think it will be With that and Star Wars open.

So yesterday while meeting with my supervisor I decided to protect the time for WDW MW next year. Luckily it is the week after a big work commitment. Earlier that day she had shared with my colleagues and I a need for us to plan ahead so we could better balance the number of us away on vacation at any one time. So an hour later sitting in her office I thought I am jumping on this right now! So I asked for the time and she laughed at me and said 6 months is plenty of pre-notice.

I responded with maybe for you but not for Disney! Long story short, I have the week off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter