Marathon Weekend 2020

I am having such a tough time deciding on where to stay. Pop or Dolphin.
We are doing MK after the half and DHS marathon morning. I know the marathon usually goes by the EPCOT resorts. There are no issues using the walkway to DHS from Dolphin while the marathon is going on are there?

I am having such a tough time deciding on where to stay. Pop or Dolphin.
We are doing MK after the half and DHS marathon morning. I know the marathon usually goes by the EPCOT resorts. There are no issues using the walkway to DHS from Dolphin while the marathon is going on are there?

The marathon runs through HS and onto the walkway between HS & Epcot.

SAFD: I'm doing a 1/2 marathon in mid-September, and another 1/2 in mid October. After that I'll start my 8 week marathon training plan. I had to do my 5 mile run today on my treadmill due to the heat, but I have the Peloton app and really enjoyed one of their treadmill runs.

Hope everyone survives the heat wave that's hitting most of the country!

I think the walkway is closed for the race. You could probably take the skyline though. We stayed at Dolphin and it was nice. We are staying at Pop this year mostly because the Skyline gives us easy access to the Boardwalk area at half the price.
We were able to use the walkway to HS during this year’s marathon. I went out of my way to ask a few volunteers because it seemed a little tight but was told we could proceed. This was around 9:30 AM. There were others on the path heading to HS going against the running traffic. I’ll be honest, it didn’t seem to make a lot of sense from a race logistics perspective which is why I asked before walking the path.

Yeah - I’ve stayed at the Boardwalk for races that use that path and have been given notes in the room about the delayed start. Just go check out the resort thread during race weekend - people get cranky.

Okay, so what's hilarious is I almost ALWAYS stay at BWV for the races and somehow STILL did not know this.

OK - hate to do it, but I'm going to call LAST CALL for anyone that wants to book our Group Rate at Pop Century for Marathon Weekend ... we have only two rooms left and after that, they're not going to let me have any additional standard rooms at Pop at our contracted rate.

I do still have a few rooms left at Caribbean Beach at our discounted group rate in case anyone is interested!

And for those who have asked, I'm working on Princess and Star Wars race weekends as well but may not get official booking information until next week.

OK - hate to do it, but I'm going to call LAST CALL for anyone that wants to book our Group Rate at Pop Century for Marathon Weekend ... we have only two rooms left and after that, they're not going to let me have any additional standard rooms at Pop at our contracted rate.

I do still have a few rooms left at Caribbean Beach at our discounted group rate in case anyone is interested!

And for those who have asked, I'm working on Princess and Star Wars race weekends as well but may not get official booking information until next week.
Where can I see the Group Rates?!

Tried to book an ADR for Storybook Dining at the 180 Days mark and had no luck. Seems like all the Dopey Challengers are celebrating an Sunday 1/12/20 there, ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter