Marathon Weekend 2018

@Dis5150 Sorry about your fur baby.

Corral D for me and C for DH. He will probably come back with me for the marathon. He has done it for the past two years! That way, when I get to the point that I think I can't go on, I have him to say, "Come on, you can do it."
@DopeyBadger I think your speculation on corrals was correct!

We need corrals. I have had the day from hell and this would help greatly. Had to put my sweet baby Spock to sleep and just buried him in our back 40. :(

I missed this earlier when I saw the corral stuff. I’m so sorry! I remember your post after I had posted about my Jafar. You’re in my thoughts! And I’m crying along with you.

Excuse me ahead of time for my ignorance, but where can I find my actual corral placement? I see the PDF file that outlines each corral, and based on these numbers, I should be in corral E, based on the time I entered. But, is there a link to a site where I can confirm this? Thank you in advance for assisting!

Excuse me ahead of time for my ignorance, but where can I find my actual corral placement? I see the PDF file that outlines each corral, and based on these numbers, I should be in corral E, based on the time I entered. But, is there a link to a site where I can confirm this? Thank you in advance for assisting!
The bib number on your waiver will tell you which corral you are in based on the chart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter