• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon traffic and leaving Kidani Sunday 1/12

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
We are scheduled to check out of Kidani on 1/12. The plan is to grab breakfast when Mara opens then leave for the 14 hour drive home.

Will we be allowed to exit the lot and get out around this time? Estimating 7 am approximately? I am worried about road closures.

We can't push our departure time back very much due to pet sitting arrangements.

Thank you.

Lisa

We are scheduled to check out of Kidani on 1/12. The plan is to grab breakfast when Mara opens then leave for the 14 hour drive home.

Will we be allowed to exit the lot and get out around this time? Estimating 7 am approximately? I am worried about road closures.

We can't push our departure time back very much due to pet sitting arrangements.

Thank you.

Lisa

You should be able to get out. Depending on where you are headed (like perhaps Western Way?), there should be at least one lane open for cars where the road joins the exit from AK. I don't remember if you can exit off by the McDonalds towards Western Way or not, though. You should be able to get to Sherberth Road pretty easily if you are headed that way. Osceola Parkway will have limited lanes open to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter