Marakesh & LTT???

moniquem

Mouseketeer
So, I have never been to WDW, and I just called and got priority seating at Marakesh (Epcot) and LTT at MK. Do you think these are good choices? There are 15 of us going. We leave in 16 days!! Woo Hoo!!

We ate at Marrakesh in Sept of 2002 and really liked it alot. We had gone there on a recommendation from a very good friend. I even got to bellydance with the dancer. It was fun and the food was really good. We had the sampler plates.

Our family has not had good luck with LTT in MK at all. Tasted like cafeteria food to us, but I just read a review from someone else and loved it! Raved and raved. I wish we could have...

Enjoy... Eating is one of my favorite things to plan at WDW. LOL

I love Marrakesh! It's one of my absolute favorites, and the musicians and belly dancer are great.

I haven't eaten at LTT in years. I'm more of an Epcot diner.

Marrakesh is my favorite in Epcot. Love the food, love the atmosphere. Awe, now I want to go there :) My only tip for Marrakesh is to try a little of the red sauce they give you for the bread before you put it on the bread. Like a fool I glopped it on the bread and was breathing fire for weeks :) But definetly a good choice in my book.

As for LTT it used to be my favorite resturant at Disney, but they have recently changed the menu and I am not impressed at all. I have not been for dinner (with the characters) since the change, but I was very disappointed with the new lunch menu. Seems like most of the stuff that I really liked over there is now being served at the Plaza Resturant on Main Street and LTT's new menu is just blah.

We went to LTT for Thanksgiving Dinner. It was our least fav. meal of all the meals we at in 10 days. The characters were great! The food is sponsored by Stouffers (we found this out after we at there) it didn't taste like a freshly prepared meal to us.
Maybe they were having an off day, because there were other people that were not happy either.
Plus, I cant figure out why a restaurant that size would only have one bathroom with a couple of stalls in it? The line was down the stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter