Map of FW featuring sites???

auntie

<font color=darkorchid>It's a really lovely way to
I posted on this a few days back..but no responses yet ...so I am just wondering does anyone know of a map that indicates the site #'s, not just the loops on the map of FW. I read on another web site that one does exist...however the "moderators" deleted it as it is not on their site.

Any help out there?

I have a map that I can email you with the loop #'s on it. It doesn't have the individual site numbers on it though. I don't know if that is what you are looking for or not. Frankly, I have never seen a detailed map that had each individaul map site numbered on it.

Here is a link to it online that I found.......

http://www.disneycampers.com/Fort_Wilderness/FW MAP.htm

Thanks, I have a map with the loops indicated. I was on another discussion board where someone had a link to a site with a map with the individual site #'s listed, but it was removed. He indicated there was one out there somewhere, but did not remember the site.
Well, if anybody does come across one, I'd sure be interested.
Thanks.

I ran across one somewhere on the net, but I couldn't find it again.

Having said that, after staying at FW, that map just couldn't and didn't show how much space you have between your sites, how your rig backs in, and whether or not you will like the specifics of that site.

Maybe you should try to make reservations in a loop based upon your preferences, such as proximity to pool or marina, cable tv, pets, etc. and then I would call FW campground directly about 2 days before arriving, and ask them that if you arrive a few hours before check in could you scout out the available sites for that time. Maybe they'll say no, but it's worth a shot. I do know if you don't like your site, they will try to accommodate you at another site.

Again, the site map that I saw was very accurate, but could not reflect the important nuances of the sites' relationships to each other.

Cluemeister

I also was looking for a detailed map. I called the campground and they referred me to reservations but all they had was the same one you have. (no details, just loops.) I wanted to find 2 sites together and I know some are closer together than others.
Can anyone find that website?

I am familiar with the campground, but was interested in the map with the actual sites, as I have a question as to which of two sites, I had seen on my last visit there that I wanted. I realize they don't show the actual space between sites, they seldom do.
However, if anyone does find the site that offers this map, I certainly would be grateful.
Thanks again.

Originally posted by Disney Campers
This is probably what your are looking for, I had hoped to get this done quickly but it seems to more dificult that i first thought.
Map Link

Do you have one of the whole campground or just that particular loop?

Originally posted by sltrawick
Do you have one of the whole campground or just that particular loop?

Sharon,

Scott mentioned in a couple of posts that due to the job being bigger than he thought, these two loops are all that are done at this time.

I am amazed he was able to do these two. The job is immense and when we are at FW I am thinking about a lot of other things ;)

Originally posted by tim5055
Sharon,

Scott mentioned in a couple of posts that due to the job being bigger than he thought, these two loops are all that are done at this time.

I am amazed he was able to do these two. The job is immense and when we are at FW I am thinking about a lot of other things ;)

Oh yea, I perfectly understand!! Your right, it's a huge job and he has done a great job with the loops he has done! :) I was just curious to see if he had anymore! :)

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
This is just great, it is just what I was looking for!
I knew I turned to the right folks for help!
Appreciate it so much.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter