• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Many Thanks for All The Magic!

Eeyore1954

<font color=purple>A smart man who realizes that p
My DW and I celebrated our 25th anniversary with a week at WDW's WL (May 14 - 21). There are several CMs who made this celebration certifiably magical. So a magical THANK YOU to:

"Uncle" Wex (50's PTC) for all the fun and jokes at dinner our 1st night. You got our celebration started with a bang and a special anniversary kiss.

"Captain" Kim (Bayside Marina) for the super magical Illuminations Cruise. Thanks for showing us how to "blow out" the torches and start the fireworks. Illuminations was never more fun!

Sam (Garden Grill) for the super rehitchin' ceremony. Thanks for getting Mickey to serve as "Best Mouse" and Pluto to serve as "Best Dog." This is a memory I will keep for a lifetime!

Randall Clayman (WL concierge)-- Thanks for the planning, the ressies, the La Nouba seats (front row, center!), the strawberries and cream, the pin, and everything else. You sir are a shining example of Disney magic at its best.

Michael (CP) for the songs, the laughter, and the celebration.

Hugue (Liberty Tree Tavern) for celebrating our anniversary with us and engaging the whole staff there, too! Well done!

Marion (Sir Mickey's) for helping me find where to get the monogrammed hats!

To the hundreds of CMs who were "just doing their jobs" but who were also making the magic -- THANK YOU! It was a vacation and celebration we will remember for the rest of our lives!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter