Mandymouse's 'Legend'ary Trip Report

Thanks Mandy, that was really interesting. We recently got back from holiday ourselves, so just read your report.
Nice to know you enjoyed Hawaii so much, it's one place I would like to go.

Kev

What a wonderful holiday, Mandy. I've really enjoyed reading your report -fab, as usual. All of the places you visited are on our list so hopefully we'll get to do them all one day. In the meantime it's lovely reading about other people's adventures.

Just finished reading the whole trip report in one go. I'm so glad I kept it all for while I was recovering. Absolutely brilliant hon, what a fantastic holiday. You said probably not back to Hawaii until 2017, that's only next year hon lol xxx

My goodness!! You weren't kidding that you were on a roll! :hyper: There's just so much to take in here that I'll have to go back and read it a couple of times at least. What an amazing holiday and how lovely to spend it with your girls and enjoy it as a family as well as having time to yourselves. I'm completely jealous and now want to go to Hawaii and to Disneyland. :laughing: I went to Disneyland back in the 80's but it's changed so much since then. We love DCL but the cost combined with the limited itineraries are something that you just can't overlook - I'm glad that Paul has now tested the waters and decided he can live without DCL. ;) Just so fabulous and you did so much! Scott wants to read it too, he was just waiting for it to be finished. :goodvibes

Thanks Jenny, it's so sad that Disney have outpriced us nowadays, my friend is getting off the Disney Fantasy today and I've had twinges of jealousy while looking at her photos all week :(

Well it's been an enjoyable read catching up after work tonight. I really like the sunset pictures at Santa Monica and the pictures of Cars land. We went to Disneyland before the 2nd park was built and TBH I can't really remember that much, so it was lovely to see all your pictures and read your reports. I couldn't remember the castle being that small either, must be old age setting in!

Thanks for sharing your trip Mandy :goodvibes

Thanks hun :)

Wow what a fantastic adventure Mandy, thanks for Sharing its Given Pete and I some ideas for the future:sunny:

Thanks Rach :)

Cheers for sharing Mandy your report kept me entertained while I rested.

Thanks Claire, and congrats again on the birth of Theo :)

Thanks for the trip report Mandy, I'm very happy that I found it.

We are sailing next fall to Hawaii by way of Vancouver on a Royal Caribbean Ship. Disney will always be our favourite but we don't sail with them very much anymore. We do more Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruises now.

We were booked on the Disney Westbound Panama Canal cruise for April/May of next year but we have our second grandchild due at exactly that time, so we have cancelled it and decided to go with the Hawaii cruise in the fall instead.

A question about Disneyland. How did you find the crowds at that time of the year? I've been thinking about maybe adding a few extra days to our trip to visit Disney while we are out that way.

You're going to love Hawaii Robin, it's beautiful :) The crowds at Disneyland weren't too bad at all, nothing like WDW and the Fastpass times weren't usually to long to wait for, except for Radiator Springs Racers which was always busy :) Happy planning

Thanks Mandy, that was really interesting. We recently got back from holiday ourselves, so just read your report.
Nice to know you enjoyed Hawaii so much, it's one place I would like to go.

Kev

Hey Kev, I hope you had a great holiday and will be doing a trip report or blog again :) You'll love Hawaii

What a wonderful holiday, Mandy. I've really enjoyed reading your report -fab, as usual. All of the places you visited are on our list so hopefully we'll get to do them all one day. In the meantime it's lovely reading about other people's adventures.

Thanks Theresa :)

Just finished reading the whole trip report in one go. I'm so glad I kept it all for while I was recovering. Absolutely brilliant hon, what a fantastic holiday. You said probably not back to Hawaii until 2017, that's only next year hon lol xxx

Oops did I? Lol, I meant 2018, hope you're feeling a lot better now hun :)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave a comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it, though 5 weeks on now it feels like 5 months ago (lol), thanks again :)

Hi
Just caught up
We have just had two weeks Hawaii and one week Anaheim
Dukes is fab isn't it
We stayed at outrigger for the week
Then stayed at same BW as you lol though thanks to friends had three nights at GC

Isn't there something about Hawaii you just fall in love with :)

So jealous re Hawaii 50

We met his uncle who drove the Polynesian cultural centre bus lol

We said this year would be last time to Hawaii but after a day we changed our minds

Maui was so pretty we had two days there last year

Thank you for all the photos

We arrived home last night after three glorious weeks so holiday blues

Great report , we also just done our first carnival cruise on Oct 15th , have not done disney to compare but I did compare the price and the disney was double the price after we had paid for cheers aswell. We had a great time cruising with carnival though.

Hawai looks amazing , you looked close to the lava glow

Hi
Just caught up
We have just had two weeks Hawaii and one week Anaheim
Dukes is fab isn't it
We stayed at outrigger for the week
Then stayed at same BW as you lol though thanks to friends had three nights at GC

Isn't there something about Hawaii you just fall in love with :)

So jealous re Hawaii 50

We met his uncle who drove the Polynesian cultural centre bus lol

We said this year would be last time to Hawaii but after a day we changed our minds

Maui was so pretty we had two days there last year

Thank you for all the photos

We arrived home last night after three glorious weeks so holiday blues

Great report , we also just done our first carnival cruise on Oct 15th , have not done disney to compare but I did compare the price and the disney was double the price after we had paid for cheers aswell. We had a great time cruising with carnival though.

Hawai looks amazing , you looked close to the lava glow

Mandy we love your trip reports what is your next Disney trip... Mike

I'm so sorry for being MIA (oops), thank you all so much for your comments, even 8 months on I really miss Hawaii and can't wait to go back, we are planning on doing the same cruise in September 2018 .. can't wait .. Woohoo !!

Till then, I have just returned from a fab holiday cruising on the Carnival Splendor and Oasis of the Seas and I'm hoping to make a start on my trip report shortly :)

Thanks again everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!