Man it's been a while.....

DutchsMommy

DIS Veteran
With the kiddos getting older it's been a while since we've visited the Mouse. BUT...I talked hubby into a quick trip after some business in Tampa. So, starting to plan and looking for any advice as I try and catch up on things that have changed since last we were there (like Pandora, Star Wars, new resorts....the list goes on lol). Likely Nov 3-6th 2019. Probably rent DVC points. Will see if I have enough airmiles for Hopper tix. Anyone who wants to offer any suggestions, deals, things to think about would be much appreciated!

Exciting! I would spend some time at Disney Springs. It’s changed so much in the last few years and the food options are phenomenal.

I wouldn’t count on renting DVC points. It’s extremely unlikely you can get something this close to your travel dates. Everything is pretty much booked up solid for the fall.

Have a great trip!

Welcome Back!!
The Fall is such a great time to visit Disney. I know the Fall Food and Wine festival should be in full swing on your dates.
Hopefully you can secure tickets soon to pre book a few Fast Pass Plus FP+ .
The Parks are definitely busier than in years past and with Star Wars opening the end of Aug I think this fall
will be super busy,,with a good touring plan you should be ok.
Have fun planning
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!