Mama Melrose fantasmic doggie bags??

corinascot

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of booking the Fantasmic dinner/show special and eat at Mama Melrose's. The meal that's included looks pretty large. Are you allowed to take leftovers in a doggie bag? We're planning on a refrig. in our room and we'd be heading back to the resort after the show.

I assume with Hollywood and Vine being a buffet, doggie bags aren't allowed.

Thanks!

Corina

Since Mama Melrose is a sit down restuarant, I'm almost positive that you're able to take leftovers (although I've never asked).

The only thing with the Fantasmic dinner package is alot of times you get the early dinner seatings (3:00-4:00), so by the time Fantasmic is over, your food will already have been out for 4-5 hours.

I wouldn't feel safe eating food that has been out that long, especially if you don't have a microwave to heat it back up.

;) :D ,
Katie

I am with mamakate...between the dinner show ps..which is usually early, and the time fantasmic rolls around. Your food will have already been out in the heat way too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter