Making Separate ADRs for BOG

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I need to move our BOG lunch ADR back to a different time. We are a party of 6. Nothing available, of course. I can, however, make an ADR for one. I've heard on here people making a couple of ADRs by breaking up the group, especially for lunch where you get to choose your seats. But when I go back in to make another ADR, it won't let me since I already have a reservation for that time. I think this is ridiculous that I can't do this. There was another night that my DH and I wanted to eat somewhere differently than the rest of our family, but it won't let me make two ADRs (one for 2 and one for 4), even though it's clear there are six in our party. Is there any way around this other than making separate MDE accounts?

I don't know of any other way than setting up separate accounts, but it's not really that big of a deal to set up another account. I always remind folk not to link the separate account.

If there is availability, you can have them set it up for you by calling. We have never had a problem doing this over the phone. After explaining that we are splitting up for dinner, they override the "one reservation" per time slot limit and make the reservations we want/need.

If there is availability, you can have them set it up for you by calling. We have never had a problem doing this over the phone. After explaining that we are splitting up for dinner, they override the "one reservation" per time slot limit and make the reservations we want/need.
This is good to know. Thanks!

You can always call, however I use my DD account when I need to split ADR's or add some on for members who are not dining with us. The accounts are linked so I can see all our ADR's for each day.

I had to do this exact thing not long ago. We had a lunch ADR for our party of 5 for BOG... except I messed up and forgot we won't be in MK until 4pm (MNSSHP). I didn't realize until about a week after our 180 day, so all that was left on our full MK day were single reservations. I was able to call and book 5 separate reservations, 5 minutes apart. Even the Cast member on the phone was saying "There has to be a better way!" We both had a good laugh, but in the end, we will pre order all food on the first ressie so we can all eat at the same time.

I just used multiple MDE accounts. I have two for this very reason, and I also used my mom’s. But I was booking for 11 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter