Making reservations at Aulani

Pbeh

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We will be going to Aulani for the first time, I have been to WDW and DL, and have gotten used to how things work there. For Aulani, do they use the my disney experience app? I know there are character meals, snorkeling, boat rides, etc..., are these things we can reserve through the app, or do we have to call?

Any help on this would be appreciated!

Hello! No you do not use the My Disney Experience app. Meals you can book online, you can also book the excursions Aulani offers online, just check out their website.

Other stuff like cabana rentals and spa appointments you have to call to book.

Thank you! When you reserve these things, are you able to cancel or change them?

I don't like the website one bit. I am so spoiled and used to WDW reservations. I booked my room for our honeymoon and I did get a conformation email, but there is no way to go view your reservation once booked. Kind of a bummer! Wish it functioned more like WDW reservations where you can go view it and put money down on it if you wanted to. Oh well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter