Making Mickey Dreams Come True for Toddler

dakotix

DIS Dad #852 from Central Massachusetts
Our 4 year old son is very excited for Disney next Spring. He LOVES Mickey and is very excited to meet him for the first time. I know there is the talking Mickey at MK and i was wondering what the best strategy would be for that. We went last year on a very short trip and the line was very long. Is there a fast pass for that meet and greet? I am open to ideas to make the most of that for our DS.

Yup. Mickey is everywhere so there are lots of opportunities. We met him in animal kingdom twice, once a Tusker house for dinner (fun but pictures not as great) and once at the adventure post w Minnie. If it’s high priority you can get a FP for him at magic kingdom or animal kingdom.

Yup. Mickey is everywhere so there are lots of opportunities. We met him in animal kingdom twice, once a Tusker house for dinner (fun but pictures not as great) and once at the adventure post w Minnie. If it’s high priority you can get a FP for him at magic kingdom or animal kingdom.

You can also get a FP for him at Epcot. That’s where we met him.

Our 4 year old son is very excited for Disney next Spring. He LOVES Mickey and is very excited to meet him for the first time. I know there is the talking Mickey at MK and i was wondering what the best strategy would be for that. We went last year on a very short trip and the line was very long. Is there a fast pass for that meet and greet? I am open to ideas to make the most of that for our DS.
our granddaughter wanted to meet Minnie and she did almost all of her meets plus Chef Mickeys. doesn't always have Mickey but if you have Disney Chase credit card there is a special meet at EPCOT

I'd try to get a ADR at one of the restaurants where Mickey appears as well as meeting him at a Meet and Greet. I always feel like you get better interaction at the meals, although the pictures aren't as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts