Making FP, MBs and linking account help

Giz1026

Mouseketeer
My FP day is tomorrow for our upcoming trip. I am the lucky planner of our large group and realized I need a little bit of help.

1. I am creating an MDE account for my SIL's family. They have purchased 5 day PHs. Before I link any tickets in MDE I realized that 2 of the 5 have MBs from a trip 2 years ago. (The third child also went on this trip but has lost his MB). Grandparents took the 3 kids to WDW, added the 3 kids/MBs to their account and made FPs for that trip. If I make an account for SIL's family of 5, will I be able to link the MB's of the 2 kids to the new 5 PH tickets? Or will they somehow still be linked to the grandparents account?

2. 2 of the 3 kids have smart phones/old enough to be on their own if they choose. I am going to have them download the app to check for FPs after their first 3 are used. Can they just login under the same MDE account their family is in or do they each need their own login? Basically, can more than one person be logged into an MDE account at a time?

3. We are going to WDW from 11/18 - 11/27. I can make FPs tomorrow. Will I need to login for the next 10 days and make FPs for each individual day? I'm assuming yes, was just hoping it would assume a trip was planned and give me the 5 days of tickets linked for the FP availability.

Thank you for any help!

If I make an account for SIL's family of 5, will I be able to link the MB's of the 2 kids to the new 5 PH tickets?
No; but if you want to use those MBs, get the logon ID for the grandparents’ account and add on the other family members to that account. SIL doesn’t really need her own she can take over the other account.

Can they just login under the same MDE account
Yes

Will I need to login for the next 10 days and make FPs for each individual day?
Yes

More than one person can be logged in to the same mde account at the same time. My family of 4 did that this August with no problem in the parks on our phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter