• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making final payment for 10/03. We have SPR will we miss not having a verandah?

martel-luv-wdw

Mouseketeer
Question is how much more for a verandah room? (The Big ?)
We have cat. 10 SPH room for 4 of us.
We like deck 5 good for DS (7).
Think about sitting on your own verandah having coffee. we are smoker (DH,DW,DGM) would be good for us. (we will be considerate of others)
Although we have all been on DCL before and right out side on deck 5 there are smoking area.

I can't say what the difference would be to upgrade to a veranda. you might want to check with DCL or TA for the amount.
We've had regular outside - SPH's & verandas...I really enjoyed a veranda..but, for our budget...we can cruise every other year in SPR's vs...every third with a veranda...I'd take the SPR's every time.
Boy, I can't think of a location on deck five you can smoke at. From the SPR location...you just need to take the stairs/elevator down one floor to the outside deck for a smoke - can someone confirm-correct me...plz.

Don't you think it is a matter of attitude - if you go with the right perspective - you are on this great boat (no matter what is on the wall opposite your cabin door)...it will be wonderful!!!!!!!! Now that I have been I think I could do a catagory 11 just to be on the ship...just banish any comparison thoughts ("I wish we ...") and the SPH will seem PERFECT!
Have a GREAT time and gaze at the moon on the water for all of us!
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter