Making Disney World Trip Accessories for 18" Doll

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
I don't know how many of you have daughters that take their American Girl (or other 18" doll) to Disney. My sister and I never actually took our dolls, but we got the fun idea to dress them up like they are going . . . plus, I wanted to be able to make a set of these for a little cousin who does have a doll and does go to Disney.

You can get all kinds of really cool Disney outfits for dolls going on vacation online, but no one seems to make matching accessories. So, I thought I'd try to make some. Here are the results. They are all doll-sized and it was really fun trying to come up with what to make. My sister and I picked the real necessities: a large paper shopping bag with handles, a small paper bag from a park gift shop, park maps for each of the four Walt Disney World parks and Disney Springs (as well as a generic one for the whole of Walt Disney World Resort), four souvenir postcards, five Fastpass ride tickets, a map of each doll's chosen Disney Resort, and a Disney Autograph book. The maps unfold just like the official ones you get at the parks, and the autograph book is full of character "signatures". I took a lot of pictures, so instead of trying to get them uploaded on here, I've put them on my blog here:

https://littlekumquat.weebly.com/li...r-an-american-girl-dolls-trip-to-disney-world

Here is a picture of Elizabeth's Kaya holding some of the accessories, so it give you a peak. Check out the blog to see them all!

We're hoping to make it to Disney next Winter, and now we might have to take a doll along!

p1010011.jpg

p1010016_2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter