Stitch577

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I am going on a 6 night trip with my significant other and staying at POR. We made a list of reservations we want to score, but wanted feedback. Sorry for the long post but here is what we have picked so far:

Arrival day-
Lunch- QS at POR or POFQ
Dinner- Somewhere at Disney Springs (maybe Raglan Road???)

Magic Kingdom-
Lunch- Crystal Palace
Dinner - QS (suggestions welcome)

Epcot then Hollywood Studios at night
Breakfast- Garden Grill
Lunch- eat around the world
Dinner - Fantasmic dining package at Mama Melroses

Magic Kingdom again-
Lunch-Be Our Guest
Fireworks Dinner- Ohana

Animal Kingdom-
Lunch- Satuli Canteen
Dinner- undecided

Hollywood Studios then Epcot
Lunch- Sci-Fi
Dinner- not decided

Departure Day (night time departure) -undecided

Let me know what you think and give an recommendations you may have!

A recommendation for Magic Kingdom quick service - Columbia Harbor House. Chicken and fish platters, air conditioning and mobile ordering. Pecos Bill's for nachos. Two of our must dos. Epcot for dinner - I'd recommend something in the World Showcase. We have enjoyed Chef as France. Its one TS credit!

I also recommend Columbia House at the MK for a QS. Since this is a couples only trip, I would add in another Disney Spring dinner since you have the boat option to get there from your hotel. It's a really nice little boat ride. The Boathouse or Homecoming are great options. Ragland Road is also a huge favorite of ours---it is a super fun place to come back to later at night. Or you could do a strolling dinner and share drinks and apps at a few different places if you wanted to. What about heading over to somewhere on the Boardwalk---we have always had great meals at Trattoria Al Forno. I have also heard good things about the Flying Fish too.

For your AK day, how about going to Sanaa? If you'd rather stay in the park, Tiffins or Yak & Yeti are good options.

If you want to stick with QS at AK, Flame Tree is the way to go for dinner. I'm not sure why folks are trying to steer you away from BOG? CHH is one of the best QS in MK, but BOG is equally good, and it's as much an experience as any attraction. Since there's no guarantee you will have a view of the fireworks at Ohana, consider booking dinner before the fireworks,then watch them from the beach at the Poly.

I also agree with Harbor House in MK. For us, it is tradition and we go there every single time. If you are looking for a QS at DS, we really enjoy Cooke's Of Dublin

CHH for the dinner at MK, Yak and Yeti for AK dinner, and San Angel inn or Rose and Crown for Epcot dinner.

We really loved Boatwrights at POR. If you're not completely committed to dinner at Disney Springs that first night, I would consider eating there.

My favorite MK QS is whatever I am near! Seriously, I can find good food at all of them and hate to backtrack across the park. I like Pecos Bill or Caseys a lot, but not enough to walk a bunch.

I would suggest either Flame Tree or the open-air area near Africa for your AK QS. I enjoyed both places.

In HS, there are a group of places down on Sunset near TOT. I like having a variety of foods nearby, especially when with a larger group.

Have a fun trip!

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will keep them all in mid. CHH is looking like a definite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!