making changes to reseravtion with family and friends discount

afbest

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping someone here might know the answer to this! We were fortunate enough to book a stay at a WDW resort via a friend's father who is a Disney employee and got the F&F discount. I want to try to add a night to our stay -- can I do this myself, or do I have to contact my friend's dad to do it for us? I don't know him very well and hate to bug him again after he did us this big favor! Thanks in advance for any insight.

I'm hoping someone here might know the answer to this! We were fortunate enough to book a stay at a WDW resort via a friend's father who is a Disney employee and got the F&F discount. I want to try to add a night to our stay -- can I do this myself, or do I have to contact my friend's dad to do it for us? I don't know him very well and hate to bug him again after he did us this big favor! Thanks in advance for any insight.
Your friend's father will need to make the change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!