Making Cards.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. I thought about making my own birthday cards to save money. Now the envelopes. Can I get a free pattern someplace, or where is the cheapest place to get one?

Hi, I make my own cards, invitations etc.
Some scrapbook stores have those die cut cutters and the envelope also.

I get my cards and envelopes from Hobby Lobby, with the 40% off coupon, the bigger the pack the better and the cards are just a fold white cardstock then I decorate them with paper, stamps, ribbon etc.

www.currentcatalog.com has envelopes on pastel colors and the prices are not bad.

Here...

081550.jpg

Envelope Value Pack

Product Code: 081550

Quantity Each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 or more $4.99

Only 10¢ per Envelope

Multipurpose envelopes come in a pretty palette of colors. Great for letters, mailing your own handcrafted cards, or storing coupons. Set of 50 in 5 colors. 4 1/4"x6 1/4".

I usually go to Staples and buy a box of invitation envelopes. They're pretty cheap and are a perfect fit for a card made from half of an 8 1/2"x 11" sheet of cardstock. They are also called quarter fold envelopes (because that sheet of paper folded into four fits!).

I second staples ... they carry white and ivory and I find that they work great! The staples brand is also quite nice. I also have a template set I got by Making Memories for those times I really want exact match on envelopes.

I'll pick up my envelopes at Office Depot when I need them. I haven't tried creating my own with a template.

I also enjoy the clear envelopes. I got mine from SU, but I'm sure you can get them from other places, maybe even Hobby Lobby though I haven't checked.

I also have gotten mine at office depot. For our wedding thank you cards, I got a box of white linen-ish envelopes from Kelly Paper.

josanna said:
I also enjoy the clear envelopes. I got mine from SU, but I'm sure you can get them from other places, maybe even Hobby Lobby though I haven't checked.

I like the clear envelopes. I put the address on the back of the card, slide it in and put the stamp on. I get mine at http://www.clearbags.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter