Making ADRs, not staying on-site

123SA

DIS Veteran
Although I've made ADRs for many trips, I've always been staying on Disney property. It suddenly occurred to me that I don't know if the process is different for non-resort guests.

So...at the 180th day only, can I make on-line ADR through MDE or do I need to call starting at 7am?

Thanks for your help.

Everyone and anyone can make ADR’s at 180 days. With an on-site reservation, you can make ADR’s for the length of your stay, up to 10 days. You’ll have to make your ADR’s one day at a time.

Everyone and anyone can make ADR’s at 180 days. With an on-site reservation, you can make ADR’s for the length of your stay, up to 10 days. You’ll have to make your ADR’s one day at a time.

Thank you.

But, do I make the reservation on-line at 6am through MDE or do I have to call?

So I can make reservations 180 days out +10 if we are staying on site. Does that mean if I am only staying on site 6 days that I can then only make them 180 days +6?

It seems to me that last time we went and stayed about the same amount on days on site they let us make the 180 days + 10 days. Now I'm questioning if we got lucky last time, or if in fact it is 10 days worth.

Can someone clarify?

Thanks!
D

Does that mean if I am only staying on site 6 days that I can then only make them 180 days +6?
Correct, 180 days + the length of your stay so if you are staying 6 days it will be for 180 + 6 days.

If you have additional days offsite you will have to make those reservations one day at a time, 180 days before you want to dine at a specific restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter