Making a dining reservation...

No, I didn't get in, because it hasn't opened yet, because it's NOT possible, don't get what happened on the run weekend!

Oh, sorry, I read your post while I was working ;-) Then my bet really is travel agents, who work directly with Disney, that they get special deals the people who do not book via travel agent can't get.

I had the same for the past few days. I called yesterday for Inventions, but it's already full with people who booked it immediately with their hotel package :(
I wish I had known they could book longer than 60 days out, then I would have done the same :P

60 days from arrival

Even though this pp states that some with hotel bookings can book prior to 60 days? I’m confused.
Thank you!

Even though this pp states that some with hotel bookings can book prior to 60 days? I’m confused.
Thank you!

When a booking is made by phone , it may be possible to book meals at the same time. With online bookings it is 60 days from arrival. Also Inventions and other character meals I think can only be booked in advance by onsite guests.

When a booking is made by phone , it may be possible to book meals at the same time. With online bookings it is 60 days from arrival. Also Inventions and other character meals I think can only be booked in advance by onsite guests.
We have an on-site booking at the Disneyland Hotel, however it was made online. Thanks for the help!

Thank you!

No, not even then, I asked last week, staying at the Disneyland Hotel, I couldn't book the Inventions brunch, like Karin said others were able to, must be travel agents or something

Or the CM tried to ease my pain of not being able to book and made up a reason I couldn't verify why the restaurant was fully booked at 60 days prior when the lines opened.

What a helpful loophole! We're going next Spring and I was stressing out about booking dining.

Has anyone tried this loophole recently? Has it worked for you? I tried it during my initial stages of planning and it worked and I could select dates and times but now the website times out for me or the calendar doesn't display.

Has anyone tried this loophole recently? Has it worked for you? I tried it during my initial stages of planning and it worked and I could select dates and times but now the website times out for me or the calendar doesn't display.

It would seem this route is no longer a loophole. It worked that day but the calendar and reservation system is no longer accessible that way.

https://salonmickey.wordpress.com/2...aris-launches-online-restaurant-reservations/

Try this one!

My hotel booking is through the German site and it looks like you can now book dining reservations there too. I see the openings for the next 60 days and can select them.

NL site isn’t taking online bookings as far as I can tell. The botton is there to make a reservation, but it takes you to the same general info page available on the other country sites.

NL site isn’t taking online bookings as far as I can tell. The botton is there to make a reservation, but it takes you to the same general info page available on the other country sites.

I see what you mean, and what if the general restaurant page you click on the right in the blue box on 'reserveer een tafel'?
I was just able to make a reservation for Agrabah Cafe.

I see what you mean, and what if the general restaurant page you click on the right in the blue box on 'reserveer een tafel'?
I was just able to make a reservation for Agrabah Cafe.

I went back on a laptop and it worked. So the functionality issue must be with mobile devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!