Making a dining reservation...

During my dates, the latest was 5:30pm. I'm wondering if the restaurant is generally closed earlier than the others

That might be what’s going on. You’d think the one place to be open for dinner would be here, interesting decision by DLP

That might be what’s going on. You’d think the one place to be open for dinner would be here, interesting decision by DLP

Chez Remy is in the Studios Park which closes earlier then the main park - usually about 6pm/7pm so they want to make sure everyone is served and out by then especially as reservations there often run late

When we were there in early June Chez Remy and Walt's were both open until about 5:00 and closed for dinner.

Chez Remy is in the Studios Park which closes earlier then the main park - usually about 6pm/7pm so they want to make sure everyone is served and out by then especially as reservations there often run late

It makes sense. During our dates, the website states that Studios is closed at 8pm.

However, for those of us that are used to the WDW way of doing it, where our reservations can go as late as 30 mins prior to park closing, we're just not used to it. But it does make sense.

I agree. But perhaps getting everyone out on time is much more important. Although early, our 5:30pm reservation will have to be our dinner.

It's likely not like WDW where I've heard that some people stay around until an hour past the park. I'm sure Disney doesn't mind because I think most of them are in the shops.

Did you try the Salon Mickey website link I provided? It will take you to the Disney Paris dining reservations site in English if you are already signed in to the USA English site.

They’re not working today. Site down/computer glitch or has there been a change in availabity of the online booking?

They’re not working today. Site down/computer glitch or has there been a change in availabity of the online booking?

Not working for me either. Not sure if Disney has changed this or there is a problem with site access.

Internet reservations for restaurants has always been a come-and-go feature. If it doesn't work, you'll have to call Disney (or, if you have a CC with Concierge service, give them a call, they can also make the reservations for you and they are usually faster to pick up the phone)

Still can’t get the links to work and I tried calling 4 times (between 1 and 5 pm paris time) and they were unavailable every time. It’s not a holiday in Paris is it?

My husband had trouble with the website yesterday morning too, but he was able to get through at around 1 pm (but inventions brunch is already full for the runDisney weekend :( )

I had the same for the past few days. I called yesterday for Inventions, but it's already full with people who booked it immediately with their hotel package :(
I wish I had known they could book longer than 60 days out, then I would have done the same :P

Now I have to look for a new splurge.

Haha, same here ;) it was our 5 month wedding anniversary splurge ;) so now he's bugging me for new idea's ;) I didn't know you could book the brunch with your Disney hotel! Because we're staying at a Disney hotel that trip too!

We are staying in Golden Forest in Sequoia Lodge for the RunDisney weekend, as I let myself talk into this by the sales lady. I first asked for Cheyenne/Santa Fe, those were already full. So we looked for Sequioa, and then the price difference between a Montana and Golden Forest room was very small, according to her. She already had made an additional sale above my original request, but she could have gone above and beyond if she explained the benefit of staying onsite and restaurants.

We have done the Auberge a few times now, so that's not special anymore. The other character meals have characters that you can meet very easily in the park. And I think California Grill etc. are just too expensive. Maybe we'll go for Hunter's Grill, as we've never eaten there and the buffet looks decent what I see on videos.

And we want to go by the Food & Wine festival, as it's on anyway.

Packages booked through Disney only? I booked through GET Sports and they won’t make any reservations for me

I didn't ask for specifics, but I assume yes. When the agent told me the Inventions brunch for Sunday was fully booked already, I asked how that was possible as I called at opening 2 months in advance. He only told me that people who booked the restaurant at time of their booking can make reservations longer than 2 months out. And with how many guests come from overseas this particular weekend, I am not surprised it was booked.

He did ask me if I was a travel agent, so I assume they can make reservations on behalf of someone else, but I think it is unlikely that GET Sports does that, to be honest. As they are not actually a travel agent, but organize sports events.

After a week of the reservation links only sporadically working and could never get Chez Remy, but I could get others, but only directly through the Netherlands website so all my confirmation email are in Dutch :rotfl2: and calling WDW and transferring to DLP and dining reservations being “temporarily unavailable” every single time, some posted a different phone number and I finally have my reservation! :yay: Well, I hope. They only took my phone number, not an email.

“Call 407-939-7807
Selection Option 5 for Disneyland Paris”

So yesterday I called to book the Disneyland hotel for my birthday (jeeeej! Can't wait!!) And because of this, I thought I'd try to book the Inventions brunch along (I at least had to try to make sure...). I was told this is never possible, because it isn't something you can pre-pay for and add it to your reservation (unlike the breakfast for example). I really have no idea why Inventions got booked up that quickly for the run weekend...

Many guests from the North America and Asia, I guess. Many book via travel agents who know this and offer or get commission. And of course little availability, brunch is only once a week for 3 or 4 sessions. Maybe that 150-200 families can go to the brunch?

But great you got in for your birthday and in the Disneyland Hotel :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!