Making a dining reservation...

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by bsjs0708, Jun 14, 2018.

1. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

No, I didn't get in, because it hasn't opened yet, because it's NOT possible, don't get what happened on the run weekend!

2. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

Oh, sorry, I read your post while I was working ;-) Then my bet really is travel agents, who work directly with Disney, that they get special deals the people who do not book via travel agent can't get.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

How early are you able to make a dining reservation if you have a Disneyland hotel reservation as well?

5. BadPinkTink

BadPinkTink DIS Veteran

60 days from arrival

6. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

Even though this pp states that some with hotel bookings can book prior to 60 days? I’m confused.
    Thank you!

7. BadPinkTink

BadPinkTink DIS Veteran

When a booking is made by phone , it may be possible to book meals at the same time. With online bookings it is 60 days from arrival. Also Inventions and other character meals I think can only be booked in advance by onsite guests.

8. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

We have an on-site booking at the Disneyland Hotel, however it was made online. Thanks for the help!

9. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

No, not even then, I asked last week, staying at the Disneyland Hotel, I couldn't book the Inventions brunch, like Karin said others were able to, must be travel agents or something

10. Karin1984

Karin1984 DIS Veteran

Or the CM tried to ease my pain of not being able to book and made up a reason I couldn't verify why the restaurant was fully booked at 60 days prior when the lines opened.

closetmickey likes this.
  11. Bubbenstein

Bubbenstein Mouseketeer

12. jenji124

jenji124 Earning My Ears

Has anyone tried this loophole recently? Has it worked for you? I tried it during my initial stages of planning and it worked and I could select dates and times but now the website times out for me or the calendar doesn't display.

13. Bubbenstein

Bubbenstein Mouseketeer

It would seem this route is no longer a loophole. It worked that day but the calendar and reservation system is no longer accessible that way.

https://salonmickey.wordpress.com/2...aris-launches-online-restaurant-reservations/

Try this one!

14. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

15. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

I'm Dutch, so I haven't been using this link, but the official website. I can confirm you can still make the on line reservations on the Dutch website

closetmickey likes this.