• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Makes no sense--can't get a quote for 2, but I can for 3?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Just for fun I decided to see what a 3 day would cost just me and DH. For December, January and February it says there are no cruises available for our party size! But if I add one of the kids, there is room! What gives? This is on Disney.com.
Robin M.

Originally posted by Rock'n Robin
Just for fun I decided to see what a 3 day would cost just me and DH. For December, January and February it says there are no cruises available for our party size! But if I add one of the kids, there is room! What gives? This is on Disney.com.
Robin M.

I just did it successfully. You may want to refresh your screen and try again.

Just tried it - all January dates available and no missing stateroom categories.

Maybe it was a temporary glitch in the system.

Deb

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily
Just tried it - all January dates available and no missing stateroom categories.

Maybe it was a temporary glitch in the system.

Deb

Probably a computer 'hiccup'!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter