Makeover of Tomorrowland?

love most of Tomorrowland as it is! those that aren't at the top of my list had long lines in early November! somebody loves those too!

COP is historic Disney and there is not much left, I say leave it alone. The final scene is an interesting 90s' version of the future.
Monster's Inc. is still funny. My goal is to one day be "That Guy"!
Stitch, I agree, burn it down and build something else.
Can't wait for the new Tron attraction.
I, also, wish WDW's Space Mountain was like DL's. DL is much smoother and you can ride it multiple times without whiplash.
Peoplemover, We love it, ride it multiple times each visit.
Speedway, I wouldn't miss it if it were gone. Lots of space taken up in the name of air pollution.
Cosmic Ray's, Lot's of options, condiment bar and Sunny Eclipse, always eat there.
Buzz Lightyear, I love the attraction but agree, it could seariously use an update/upgrade.
Overall feel of the land, I enjoy it, but I think they could maybe plus it somehow.
Astro Blasters are great at night.

Buzz does need an upgrade/rehab. last August I was surprised with how shabby and broken a lot of it was.

Speedway - so much space wasted for such a short ride! I was actually hoping Tron was going to replace it.

I'm one of the few who just love Stitch. But then, he's my favorite 'nonprincess' character. And my older daughter does a perfect Stitch voice and messes with people in that attraction, which makes it a lot of fun!

It's "waste" of time not "waist".

This area could use some updates, but WDW can't update everything at once. With major initiatives at DHS and now Epcot, some areas will have to wait.

I do think the Space Mountain rehab was bungled but I still enjoy the ride.

I wish they kept the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. It was awesome. Stitch's Great Escape reviews were always so bad that we never tried it.

I love Monsters, Inc. This year I got highlighted on camera (to buy everyone churros after the show) and the kids got a huge kick out of it.

Astro Orbiter is fun, especially at night... although spin rides like this make me a little ill I will do it if the kids want to. The throughput/wait times are just really bad here.

COP is in a state where they either update the entire thing to make the later scenes more timely, or they leave it alone as a "legacy" thing that will never get changed. The ride itself won't allow for a new scene to be added (there's no space) as far as I know, so that's not really an option.

We like the peoplemover as a relaxing change of pace. It's also really nice to ride at night. I also get to annoy the kids with "Tom Morrow" jokes for the entire ride.

Speedway is a total waste, IMO.

I like Tomorrowland. COP is one of my very favorite attractions in all of WDW, although as PP said, I would be pleased to get the original 60s scene back in place of the 90s one. The Peoplemover is a must do every trip. Astro Orbiter is probably my favorite of the Dumbo clones, although I try to ride it when the line isn't too long. Space Mountain is not my favorite coaster, but I ride it again and again. Buzz Lightyear is fun. It may feel outdated because of Toy Story Mania, but it is fun. Plenty of people seem to line up for it--Space Mountain also. I enjoy Monsters Inc. I don't necessarily see it multiple times a trip, but it is always enjoyable. I actually don't hate Stitch like so many do. I think the meet & greet they put there is a complete waste of the space. Either bring back Stitch, or replace it with a REAL attraction. Cosmic Rays could use some updating on the food--Pecos Bills has improved so much; I heard that Pinocchio Village House has too, although I always used to get stuck eating there and hated the place. However, Sonny Eclipse is reason enough for me to eat at Cosmic Rays, although not necessarily every trip. The one thing in Tomorrowland that I truly DO NOT LIKE is that horrible Speedway. Not only does it smell really bad, but I was talked into riding it recently. I could not get my legs under where the steering wheel was. I had to sit on the other side of the car, reaching over with one foot for the gas peddle and one hand to steer. Not exactly what I call fun. I like PP was hoping that Tron would replace the Speedway. I still hope SOMETHING WILL. Other than that, I am quite satisfied with Tomorrowland.

Yeah, gotta disagree with the original poster here. Tomorrowland probably needs more attention than most other parts of the park, but it is definitely not the wreck that OP describes. I covet the idea of turning the speedway into a Wreck-it-Ralph attraction! I can almost see those Sugar Rush racers and all the theming in my head; and it makes a perfect transition from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland. A modern version of the original attraction that was in the Stitch space would be great - something akin to mission space without all the spinning. COP is untouchable. Buzz is dated, but it's still a great, fun ride and a huge crowd muncher. Monsters seems a little out of place here, but it is such a Disney attraction. Where else would you put it, because I'm not willing to scrap it. SM? Well, my back and neck would be happy to never have to experience that ride again but people love it.

I love the idea of speedway being sugar rush omg yes I would go on it if it was more like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!