Make a wish trip

Braydensmommy

Earning My Ears
We are going to disney world for a make a wish trip!!! Is there any info other parents would like to share with us. Maybe what we should do there or when we should do it? What we can expect? Thank you!!! :):cool1:

for a MAW trip, I would not do over a major holiday. if you are staying at Give Kids The World, a great place to stay, plan on time to do the special activities besides the parks. you are treated great and everything that can be done to make your trip great will be done. if there are other kids in the family, they will be made to feel special also. iwas on MAW trips for 2 grandsons a couple of years ago. we had some medical issues that came up while on one trip. GKTW was great to help to me. GKTW has a prearrival page that will answer a lot of your questions

Braydensmommy said:
We are going to disney world for a make a wish trip!!! Is there any info other parents would like to share with us. Maybe what we should do there or when we should do it? What we can expect? Thank you!!! :):cool1:

Congrats!! I suggest going in early February. Before flag day. Warm,.but not crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts