Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows, but the rumors state that the funding for Tron is up at the end of the year and they aren't picking it up the project until later in 2021.

If I had to guess, both will open in 2022.
That means the WDW Railroad will also be down for that time. Ugh!

That means the WDW Railroad will also be down for that time. Ugh!
I am surprised they don’t run at least one train and just back it up. They have the ability to reverse these trains as that is how they get them into round house. All they would have to do is put a conductor on last car to have radio communication with the engineers. But then again when they were rerouting the DLRR for Galaxy’s Edge they shut it down. Usually a good time for major overhaul of the RR; those trains require a lot of upkeep so I am sure the RR maintenance CMs are loving it.

Update new thread with Celebrations Shop & Club Cool, plus the (re)opening date for Festival of the lion King. Will keep updating on here as to when the other thread had been updated as this is the pinned thread and an admin will need to pin the new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!