Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any news on opening date of Epcot's new space themed 'Space 220' restaurant?

Think we last discussed this in Jan and some sense it might open this Fall 2019. Some websites now speculating it won't open until 2020 but thought construction was further ahead than that and Patina has already been recruiting waitstaff.

Any news on opening date of Epcot's new space themed 'Space 220' restaurant?

Think we last discussed this in Jan and some sense it might open this Fall 2019. Some websites now speculating it won't open until 2020 but thought construction was further ahead than that and Patina has already been recruiting waitstaff.
No specifics yet. It’s just supposed to open before the year ends.

I just Heard that Mickey’s Runaway Railroad Has been delayed and will not open until sometime in 2020. Is this true?

What's going on with that huge construction area outside of Epcot that you can see when you are on the epcot monorail? Kind of near the solar panels? New hotel construction? Some other infrastructure?

What's going on with that huge construction area outside of Epcot that you can see when you are on the epcot monorail? Kind of near the solar panels? New hotel construction? Some other infrastructure?
I believe you are referring to the new retention ponds along the monorail.

I feel better calling it a "postponement" rather than a "delay". There are a lot of good business reasons to separate the opening of MRR from the opening of SWGE and the opening of RotR. Think of it like a blockbuster movie scheduled to be released on a certain date which is then rescheduled because some other studio chose to schedule its blockbuster to be released on that date. It just makes sense to spread out the blockbuster events - more money for all that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter