Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know someone else asked but I couldn't find the answer, is there any news on when Rafiki's will open? I would really like to take my girls back to Conservation Station. It's one of their favorite things to do at AK.

I know someone else asked but I couldn't find the answer, is there any news on when Rafiki's will open? I would really like to take my girls back to Conservation Station. It's one of their favorite things to do at AK.
Sounds like they've been using the area for cm meetings and private parties. I don't think it will will be opening anytime soon. :(

Sounds like they've been using the area for cm meetings and private parties. I don't think it will will be opening anytime soon. :(
I have been checking at least once a week for dates to pop up. Fingers crossed it will be open in April but not counting on it.

I read through this whole thread last night and didn't see what this is:

30. New Disney animation nighttime spectacular at Hollywood Studios May 2019

Does it mean that Fantasmic is leaving? If so, when?

Also, I saw mention of a Jungle Book show/parade/? (in 2017 maybe) at AK but didn't see much detail about it. What is it? Where is it? I don't see anything like that on the website now so what happened to it??

Thanks!

I read through this whole thread last night and didn't see what this is:

30. New Disney animation nighttime spectacular at Hollywood Studios May 2019

Does it mean that Fantasmic is leaving? If so, when?

Also, I saw mention of a Jungle Book show/parade/? (in 2017 maybe) at AK but didn't see much detail about it. What is it? Where is it? I don't see anything like that on the website now so what happened to it??

Thanks!

Fantasmic will still be around, this new show will take place at the Chinese Theatre. The Jungle Book show in Animal Kingdom was a temporary show before Rivers of Light came to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter